International warranty question
5568 11 2022-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans86258813
lvl.1
Flight distance : 102887 ft
Malaysia

Hi there, I am a resident of Canada. I brought my Mavic Pro on my Malaysia vacation. However, my Mavic Pro broke on October 9, 2022 and I had to buy a new drone in Malaysia today (October 11, 2022) so that I can continue to shot drone pictures and videos during my vacation. Question is whether or not the Mini 3 Pro with DJI RC and the fly more + kit which I bought from the DJI Pavilion Store in Kuala Lumpur has international warranty when I return to Canada. Please advise. Thanks.
2022-10-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, thank you for the inquiry. Currently, DJI doesn't have an international manufacturer's warranty coverage with DJI products. The manufacturer's warranty will be based on where you purchased the unit from, or you can contact our support and provide the serial number of the aircraft for confirmation. You can contact our support using this link. Thank you for understanding.
2022-10-11
Use props
KangaAir
lvl.2
Flight distance : 590974 ft
Austria

DJI Diana Posted at 2022-10-11 14:03
Hi there, thank you for the inquiry. Currently, DJI doesn't have an international manufacturer's warranty coverage with DJI products. The manufacturer's warranty will be based on where you purchased the unit from, or you can contact our support and provide the serial number of the aircraft for confirmation. You can contact our support using this link. Thank you for understanding.

Not good enough DJI.
2023-2-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

KangaAir Posted at 2-16 02:05
Not good enough DJI.

Hello, there. We are sorry for that. May we know if you encountered the same case?
2023-2-16
Use props
djiuser_1a7uEO3ulI4C
New

Spain

Hello, is this still the case? I want to buy the Dji avata drone during my vacation in Indonesia, however, I will not buy it if the warranty is not international
2023-7-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_1a7uEO3ulI4C Posted at 7-16 18:53
Hello, is this still the case? I want to buy the Dji avata drone during my vacation in Indonesia, however, I will not buy it if the warranty is not international

Hi there, sorry to tell you that this warranty policy remains. DJI does not support international warranty service for DJI Avata. We recommend that you purchase it from your resident country. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-7-16
Use props
djiuser_1a7uEO3ulI4C
New

Spain

That's a bummer, in Europe is way too expensive. It's a pity, for not having international warranty you lose customers

Thanks
2023-7-16
Use props
djiuser_1a7uEO3ulI4C
New

Indonesia

That's a bummer, in Europe is way too expensive. It's a pity, for not having international warranty you lose customers

Thanks
2023-7-16
Use props
djiuser_1a7uEO3ulI4C
New

Indonesia

Thanks
2023-7-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_1a7uEO3ulI4C Posted at 7-16 21:04

Thanks

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Different countries/areas have different prices due to customs, tax, shipping fees, and so on. But depending on the country, the product also enjoys different warranty periods and so on.
If the product is purchased from a different country/region, the customers will still be able to enjoy a paid service depending on the part's availability.
Thank you for your understanding.
2023-7-17
Use props
Gavin Payne
New

Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2023-7-17 00:20
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Different countries/areas have different prices due to customs, tax, shipping fees, and so on. But depending on the country, the product also enjoys different warranty periods and so on.
If the product is purchased from a different country/region, the customers will still be able to enjoy a paid service depending on the part's availability.
Thank you for your understanding.

You sell your products in International Airports all over the world. Do you still not offer an international warranty.

We purchased additional batteries in Europe and they did not work out of the box. We thought we could resolve this when back in Australia not know you had no Global Warranty for a Global product.
I understand different countries have different prices, taxes, etc. yet charging full price for a new battery is not fair.
1-17 20:57
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Gavin Payne Posted at 1-17 20:57
You sell your products in International Airports all over the world. Do you still not offer an international warranty.

We purchased additional batteries in Europe and they did not work out of the box. We thought we could resolve this when back in Australia not know you had no Global Warranty for a Global product.

Hi Gavin, I am sorry for the inconvenience. We are sorry that international warranty service for drones is still not supported. If warranty service is to be claimed, customers may need to send the unit back to the repair center where the drone/drone battery is purchased. I will take note of your feedback.
Regarding your case, may I ask if there is a reference number? I will try to see if there is anything I can help with.
1-17 22:42
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules