My DJI Avata Lost
1572 8 2022-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
addien90
lvl.1

Malaysia

I recently purchased my first fpv Dji Avata, use for 4 days and today suddenly i try to fly around 8 pm and the signal lost, can't even RTH and no image view from goggle. Already try to search nearby past location but I don't find it maybe someone already take it away I'm so sad i just use it for 4 days. What should i do guys? It is expensive i cant afford to buy anymore. Maybe i should just stop using drone.
3B33C443-79E0-4249-B727-8605ADA5BDC0.jpeg
EEC9B1A3-EE51-4F07-B21A-B80F230BE917.jpeg
2022-10-11
Use props
Nees
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80991 ft
Belgium

This is the risk of flying in cities, there are wires everywhere, it probably has crashed or something... Its part of the hobby losing a drone...
2022-10-11
Use props
addien90
lvl.1

Malaysia

Nees Posted at 10-11 08:45
This is the risk of flying in cities, there are wires everywhere, it probably has crashed or something... Its part of the hobby losing a drone...

Is it normal to lost the drone? I thought dji gps signal was so strong but I’m wrong. I saw video someone lost their drone while shoot nature footage. Than where is exactly the safest place to use drone as videographer? DJI can’t help if we lost the drone? I really want the answer
2022-10-11
Use props
Nees
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80991 ft
Belgium

Show the footage from the goggles, it will tell us more, just before it got lost.
2022-10-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there addien90. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Avata and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate incident happened and you have lost your DJI Avata. It would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry for your loss and thank you.
2022-10-11
Use props
addien90
lvl.1

Malaysia

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-11 19:00
Hello there addien90. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Avata and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate incident happened and you have lost your DJI Avata. It would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry for your loss and thank you.

Already done that. They ask for details, serial numbers and so on. They said will contact me later.
2022-10-12
Use props
addien90
lvl.1

Malaysia

Nees Posted at 10-11 08:52
Show the footage from the goggles, it will tell us more, just before it got lost.

I can’t upload video already try 3 times files not supported
2022-10-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

addien90 Posted at 10-12 16:58
Already done that. They ask for details, serial numbers and so on. They said will contact me later.

Hi there addien90. Thank you for the reply and for this given update. It is great to know that you have already contacted our DJI support team. If you have any concerns or any inquiries with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-10-12
Use props
Cesar Murillo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 438845 ft
Colombia

addien90 Posted at 10-12 17:17
I can’t upload video already try 3 times files not supported

You need upload to YouTube or any video plataform  and then try upload trough to link
2022-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules