Requst Discussion settings and features Discussion
923 10 2022-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Ladies and Gents this topic is about listening to what the consumer wants, changes,  to better the camera, I thought this be the  topic we all ask in 1000 threads all over the site and have DJI   pass to the engineers and make it happen via firmware, and have all Under one roof, one great change that just happened, they finally put a Osmo Action 3 section in.
ANy suggestions pos them here so DJI team can keep track

FISH
2022-10-11
Use props
osmonauta
lvl.4
Hungary

---DELETED---
2022-10-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will keep an eye on this thread of yours, Fishycomics, and will forward to our designated team all of your requests for attention. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-10-11
Use props
l.maccani
lvl.2

Italy

I would like that with HorizonBalancing or HorizonLock it was possible to enlarge the FOV by lowering the resolution.
2022-10-12
Use props
djiuser_HQDkDCyGqZ4C
lvl.1
Canada

Most USB-c Mics I'm finding are very sensitive. Can we have a software fix that allows a gain setting below zero? Currently it goes from zero to +10.
2022-10-12
Use props
cehart
lvl.2

Austria

I would like to have an option to disable audio during a video recording session (final mp4 track file should not have an audio-stream included)
2022-10-12
Use props
djiuser_xtBb185Jybj2
lvl.2
United States

I would like 8 character filenames that IOS understands and can import to the Photos app using a card reader. The original Osmo camera 1 did this.
2022-10-12
Use props
johansenfoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

djiuser_xtBb185Jybj2 Posted at 10-12 13:00
I would like 8 character filenames that IOS understands and can import to the Photos app using a card reader. The original Osmo camera 1 did this.

Would also like shorter names, and we don't need date + time, but it could be optional.
2022-10-12
Use props
Yaman-Python
lvl.4
  • >>>
Japan

For Video, I would like the original Std. Dewarp/RS FOV of A2 back in OA3. It is wider than Std. Dewarp/RS in OA3. Maybe just give it another name. Could be Extended Dewarp...
Can only add to the versatility/flexibility of the camera.

The 2 threads below explains more about these FOVs.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=275083
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=276988
2022-10-13
Use props
WiscoPaddler
lvl.4
United States

Having the ability to adjust the sharpness in camera would be nice.  It's in other action cameras already and it would be nice to be able to set that in-camera to whatever we'd like.  I personally like to set it on low and do any sharpening in post, but I understand many like to just take it from a camera and upload it online and might just want to set it to medium or high.  Having the option would be nice.
EDIT:  Yes, I understand the irony of sharpness and setting it in camera right now with what people are talking about with this camera already.
2022-10-13
Use props
snorkel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 452592 ft
  • >>>
United States

External mic and external power at same time via a usb c splitter or get with Cynova and make and adapter happen...
My phone can do it no problem.
2022-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules