Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Air Unit question to DJI Sales Dept
573 2 2022-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HDPS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI store have the unit only, the antenas, the coaxial cable, the 5 colored wire cable BUT NO CAMERA?

The Air unit says - Compatible with FPV Camera.....but the camera is not even listed as a back order at DJI site

Was it discontinued? so the air unit being sold is only for replacement for those that already have the camera?

Thanks
2022-10-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know if you mean the DJI FPV gimbal camera? Here is the link for your reference: https://store.dji.com/ca/product ... t-v2&position=0
2022-10-12
Use props
HDPS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

thanks for fast reply, the only available DJI stores around here is Apple stores, Best Buy stores and target stores and they are a joke because they will simply forward the order to DJI, will get a drop ship from DJI order only, they do not have anything in stock. ZERO cameras for sure, and with them I will pay taxes on top too

the fact that DJI site not even mention the camera or buyers cannot even leave email address to know when it is in stock kind worries me, I can pay more and buy from China dealer but if it is discontinued and no longer supported, then it is a big concern
2022-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules