DJI Mini 2 Android App Download
615 7 2022-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

Where can I download the app for a Android phone

I DO NOT HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT AND AM NOT GETTING ONE!

Somewhere I was able to download and install but I cant remember where, from Github maybe?

My other cell phone got destroyed need to add the app to my new phone.

Thanks in advance.

2022-10-12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

User GavinHR hosts the current and most all of the previous versions of the Fly App (Android version) here.
2022-10-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there srdyiop. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. You may try to install the DJI Fly application from this official DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-10-12
Use props
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-12 13:25
User GavinHR hosts the current and most all of the previous versions of the Fly App (Android version) here.

Thanks for the link, I downloaded and copied to my device then extracted the zip file double clicked on the apk and it gave a error "There is a problem parsing the package"

Now what?
2022-10-13
Use props
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-12 21:09
Hello there srdyiop. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. You may try to install the DJI Fly application from this official DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Ok I downloaded to the device now what?
2022-10-13
Use props
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-12 21:09

Still waiting for your assistance !

How come when I click Reply this tiny little box pops up and all I can read is "Hello there srdyiop. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information" of your reply how come your full reply is not shown, 80% of my screen is not being used there is all kinds of room to display the full message I am reply too. has DJI ever seen or used phpBB forums? DJI needs to switch over to something less confusing and more commonsenseical, Forum software that is intuitive. Everything I have done on the DJI.com website generates dozens of more questions.
2022-10-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

srdyiop Posted at 10-15 04:28
Still waiting for your assistance !

How come when I click Reply this tiny little box pops up and all I can read is "Hello there srdyiop. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information" of your reply how come your full reply is not shown, 80% of my screen is not being used there is all kinds of room to display the full message I am reply too. has DJI ever seen or used phpBB forums? DJI needs to switch over to something less confusing and more commonsenseical, Forum software that is intuitive. Everything I have done on the DJI.com website generates dozens of more questions.

Hi there srdyiop. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for giving out these information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI Department for attention. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-10-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

srdyiop Posted at 10-13 12:00
Ok I downloaded to the device now what?

Hi there srdyiop. Thank you for the reply and may we please know more about the issue that you are having with the DJI Fly application in addition, may we also please know the model of the android device that you are using please? Thank you.
2022-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules