501 4 2022-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
craftyglenn-sp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 134570 ft
  • >>>
Canada

How can I find out easilly wether or not care refresh has been placed on the drone before I purchased it? Is it true that I cant put care refresh on a used drone that has already had it on it by previous owner? I am aware of the video submition process for drones to be covered after 48 hrs from activation.

2022-10-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, craftyglenn-sp. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the inquiry. Could you please provide us with the serial number of the drone for us to verify and check some information? Please be advised that if there's a history of the DJI Care Refresh service plan on the unit, I'm sorry to inform you that we can no longer repurchase the service plan. For you to have a reference regarding the terms of service of the DJI Care Refresh service plan, you may kindly visit this link: https://www.dji.com/support/service/djicare-refresh/terms Thank you.
2022-10-12
Use props
craftyglenn-sp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 134570 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Thanks!, I have been approved for purchase of care refresh but have had a problem.
Could you please tell me if Canada and the United States are considered the same region for purposes of buying care refresh. I bought an Inspire 2 in the US but live in Canada. When trying to buy care refresh I switched to US in top corner but can't pay as the option for putting in my province does not provide a drop down for provinces. Also will not accept a postal code. Instructions in the email from dpi said that the care refresh needs to be purchased from the same country/region to be valid.
2022-10-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

craftyglenn-sp Posted at 10-14 09:40
Thanks!, I have been approved for purchase of care refresh but have had a problem.
Could you please tell me if Canada and the United States are considered the same region for purposes of buying care refresh. I bought an Inspire 2 in the US but live in Canada. When trying to buy care refresh I switched to US in top corner but can't pay as the option for putting in my province does not provide a drop down for provinces. Also will not accept a postal code. Instructions in the email from dpi said that the care refresh needs to be purchased from the same country/region to be valid.

DJI Care Refresh is only eligible in the region where it was purchased. DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region to enjoy the full-service benefits.
If the drone is purchased from the US, you can purchase the DJI Care Refresh in the US, you can type in a US address.
When it comes to service, you will need to start a case from our online service request portal, and then the drone will be sent back to the repair center in the US.
When it comes to the shipping fee (as the drone will be shipped from Canada to the US), we will need to double confirm if this situation will be covered. I will keep you updated. Thank you for your patience.
2022-10-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

craftyglenn-sp Posted at 10-14 09:40

Hi there, I sent a PM to you regarding the shipping fee, please check it out. Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.
2022-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules