DJI Fly App required (and not working)
1104 4 2022-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_5aCTlqFnoLLd
New

United States

I just purchased a DJI FPV drone.

It wasn't indicated anywhere that I needed an app. App's require a phone... I don't have a cellphone, as I live in the middle of nowhere.

I purchased a cheap phone.

I downloaded the DJI Fly app from the website. "App Not Installed."

I purchased another phone.

I downloaded the DJI Fly app from the website. "This app is not compatible with your phone."

Are you fucking kidding me? Why do I need a phone to fly this drone? What the actual fuck? Maybe say this somewhere on the box?
2022-10-12
Use props
djiuser_5aCTlqFnoLLd
New

United States

And to make matters worse... I called 1-818-235-0789 and the phone line is busy. What the hell.
2022-10-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. May we know the model and system version of your device? Besides, could you please provide us with a related screenshot for our further check?
2022-10-13
Use props
wanderivth
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18776 ft
United States

You know what's never happened to me.  I've never just picked up my drone and hooked it up to my phone and been able to fly it without doing some research about the latest bug. Not once.

Mavic 2
Pixel 4

The app just crashes. Won't open.
2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

wanderivth Posted at 11-6 11:26
You know what's never happened to me.  I've never just picked up my drone and hooked it up to my phone and been able to fly it without doing some research about the latest bug. Not once.

Mavic 2

Hi, there.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Could you please reinstall the app via this link https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly and keep us updated of your problem?
Thank you in advance.
2022-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules