TRACK feature flaws: could it be improved?
748 1 2022-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Lh6Ob9ccYGAH
lvl.1
Italy

Hi there: I'm very happy about Rs3 Pro but I'd like to ask if the -track- feature could be upgraded and made usable on professional set.

Issues:
1-You can select 10 waypoints but the camera makes 'wrong' decisions when shifting beyond 180 degrees: rather than moving in the correct direction and path, it sistematically reverse it opposite direction. Having the choice to select the right direction ( or direction path ) would solve the issue.
2-It would be very useful to have an automatic 360 degree option to start from one point and end at the same spot by default. At the current time it is not possible to do so.
3-Finally, i think having a small 'motion control' arm on RS3 pro is great but at the current state the movement is always slighly different and so you are not able to create multiple shots for compositing different takes: is it something that could be fixed or improved through firmware or something that is not planned or possible on the Rs3 Pro?

Thank you for you time!

Carlo   
2022-10-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
Sorry for the late reply. Please note that we will keep you updated in this post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=277074
Besides, if there is anything else that we can help with, please feel free to let us know.
2022-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules