Hungary

---DELETED---
2022-10-13
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

osmonauta Posted at 10-13 05:04
I am curious what mount are you using for you bike?

Mine is constantly rattling and the mic picks it up badly even though the surface is not bad. I mean it's not the handlebar mount that is rattling. It's the camera rattling on the DJI magnetic mount because the clearance is too big. DJI already sent me another quick mount but that has the same issue. So I am puzzled why I don't hear the rattle on yours. Here's the video:

I  hand hold all my shots, ride single  handed to  hands free. I have a wolf motor or motor wolf bike   clamp that you have to MAN handle with strength to   prevent from slipping I'll get a  sample up later
2022-10-13
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

---DELETED---
2022-10-13
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

osmonauta Posted at 10-13 10:27
Ha, ok, that explains everything! ...including the origins of the universe...

why I get a smooth shot  and always hold me camera if its on a Handlebar it be seasickness
2022-10-13
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

---DELETED---
2022-10-13
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

osmonauta Posted at 10-13 11:23
The OA3 does a really smooth job when on a handlebar. Except for the mic picking up the rattle. You have to mount it so the lens is just about the center of the stem. Then you won't get seasick. Unless you're slaloming cones.

But yes, the iPhone does a really good job in filming on a bike when and if you're holding it in your hands. Otherwise it sucks. Problem is, it's kinda hard to pedal 30 miles going every which way, left, right, uphill, downhill, stop and go, using only one hand.

ha ha ha no at you. I hear ya. external mic solves the sound maybe  that is what is needed the  clamp is good if asked, maybe take closer look at all
2022-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules