I did not get an email for the quotation.
722 6 2022-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
massimo2006
lvl.1
Germany

Hi guys,
i send my drone to your Repair center and when i look up the repair process it is in quotation.
i did not get any quotation per email.
can you check my Case?

Thanks

2022-10-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we managed to find out your case number. We noticed that the Quotation has been sent to your email. Could you please check if it's in your spam folder? If you still failed to find it, please let us know and we will ask the corresponding team to send it again.
2022-10-13
Use props
massimo2006
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-13 06:24
Hi there, we managed to find out your case number. We noticed that the Quotation has been sent to your email. Could you please check if it's in your spam folder? If you still failed to find it, please let us know and we will ask the corresponding team to send it again.

Im sorry i cant find the email.
Can you send it again to maxi********@gmail.com ?
thanks
2022-10-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

massimo2006 Posted at 10-13 06:59
Im sorry i cant find the email.
Can you send it again to maxi********@gmail.com ?
thanks

Okay, we will forward it to the corresponding team to send you the quotation again. Please wait for the email update.
And out of privacy protection consideration, we edited your email address on your post.
2022-10-13
Use props
massimo2006
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-13 07:23
Okay, we will forward it to the corresponding team to send you the quotation again. Please wait for the email update.
And out of privacy protection consideration, we edited your email address on your post.

Ok thanks. I am waiting for the email now
2022-10-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

massimo2006 Posted at 10-13 07:25

Hi, if you still haven't received the quotation via email, please keep us posted. Thank you!
2022-10-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

massimo2006 Posted at 10-13 07:25

Hi there, we noticed that the quotation has been sent to you again, please check your email update to see if you've received it.
2022-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules