Multiple errors on my new DJI mini 3 PRO
2895 13 2022-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
emylyan2000
lvl.1
Romania

Hi. I just unpacked my new DJI mini 3 PRO and connected with my DJI RC. It is strange that I got multiple issues about senzors , syncronisations, gimbal etc. I mention that I didn't fly yet with it, just unpacked it and paired with my RC . Anyone had this issue ?
2022-10-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. May I ask if there is any damage to the package? Could you please provide us with a screenshot to check the error messages?
2022-10-13
Use props
emylyan2000
lvl.1
Romania

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-13 07:25
Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. May I ask if there is any damage to the package? Could you please provide us with a screenshot to check the error messages?

Hi , The package was delivered in good condition, so for sure it wasn't a damage caused by delivery.  See some print screens with the errors on the RC. I did also tried to do all the calibrations required but they don't work, not even the AUTO one on the gimbal

2022-10-13
Use props
emylyan2000
lvl.1
Romania

emylyan2000 Posted at 10-13 07:42
Hi , The package was delivered in good condition, so for sure it wasn't a damage caused by delivery.  See some print screens with the errors on the RC. I did also tried to do all the calibrations required but they don't work, not even the AUTO one on the gimbal
[view_image]
[view_image]
I also did the firmware updates via RC controler also via PC through the DJI assistant. Nothing works. This new drone is a new replacement through the Care refresh program because my previous was damaged due to an accident, were something strange happened with the drone during flying. So the combo is composed by new drone + old RC. I also tryied to access on DJI support a new replacement within 15 days , but it says it is not available for my new product ?!?!. I don’t know what to do now, and to be honest I’m very dissapointed about how fast you can reach to support in order to talk with someone. I already waited 2,5 weeks to get my new drone, now I have to go through the process again. I hope untill next year I can fly a bit still to enjoy this expensive product
Maybe I can get some help through this forum here.
2022-10-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

emylyan2000 Posted at 10-13 10:30
I also did the firmware updates via RC controler also via PC through the DJI assistant. Nothing works. This new drone is a new replacement through the Care refresh program because my previous was damaged due to an accident, were something strange happened with the drone during flying. So the combo is composed by new drone + old RC. I also tryied to access on DJI support a new replacement within 15 days , but it says it is not available for my new product ?!?!. I don’t know what to do now, and to be honest I’m very dissapointed about how fast you can reach to support in order to talk with someone. I already waited 2,5 weeks to get my new drone, now I have to go through the process again. I hope untill next year I can fly a bit still to enjoy this expensive product
Maybe I can get some help through this forum here.

We are greatly sorry to hear about that. For this situation, you are advised to create a case and send the controller back for further testing. After creating the case, we will keep an eye on it and try our best to expedite the process to help you out.
2022-10-13
Use props
emylyan2000
lvl.1
Romania

DJI Thor Posted at 10-13 23:48
We are greatly sorry to hear about that. For this situation, you are advised to create a case and send the controller back for further testing. After creating the case, we will keep an eye on it and try our best to expedite the process to help you out.

Dji Thor, that's all? simple.
How did you reach the conclusion that the RC is the cause? Please explain me a bit.
2022-10-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

emylyan2000 Posted at 10-13 23:55
Dji Thor, that's all? simple.
How did you reach the conclusion that the RC is the cause? Please explain me a bit.

Sorry for any confusion caused. According to the prompt information on the RC, you are advised to send it back. Please rest assured we will make further testing after sending it back.
2022-10-14
Use props
djiuser_k0GxRvihieja
New

Albania

Hi, I have same problem. The drone was working fine until one day when i turned it on it showed all these errors just like you. Did you solve it?
2022-11-29
Use props
emylyan2000
lvl.1
Romania

djiuser_k0GxRvihieja Posted at 11-29 09:17
Hi, I have same problem. The drone was working fine until one day when i turned it on it showed all these errors just like you. Did you solve it?

Hi, Yes I had to send it back eventually.No one knew what was the problem
2022-11-29
Use props
djiuser_E9KSwQM45MR2
New
Canada

Hello,
I got the same problem now.

How did it resolved?
2023-6-9
Use props
WN1X
Second Officer
Flight distance : 37884 ft
United States

Those errors sure look more like a drone issue than a problem with your controller.
2023-6-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_E9KSwQM45MR2 Posted at 6-9 08:02
Hello,
I got the same problem now.

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this. Could you please tell us more details about the issue you encountered? What's the model of your drone? Is it also Mini 3 Pro? Please also provide us with a screenshot to check the error message.
2023-6-9
Use props
djiuser_d60S3T1QRSLu
New
Flight distance : 26385 ft
Uganda

Today after a shoot, I landed and then after like 30 minutes of using my hand camera I switched on the drone (before even after 10 minutes it would just fly) then it brought this error.
I switched on n off multiple times but no change. I need help just 3 weeks of flying ?
2023-7-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_d60S3T1QRSLu Posted at 7-13 11:20
Today after a shoot, I landed and then after like 30 minutes of using my hand camera I switched on the drone (before even after 10 minutes it would just fly) then it brought this error.
I switched on n off multiple times but no change. I need help just 3 weeks of flying ?

Hi there, it seems you have brought out the issue via other post.
Please refer to the reply through the below link on 11#, thanks.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid3084898
2023-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules