Found Mini 2 at Lake Tahoe
671 4 2022-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djruskamp
New

United States

I found a Mini 2 at Lake Tahoe on 10/11/2022. appears it was lost on 10/10/2022. SD card has good owner photo's. If you lost this item please contact me. If someone knows a better way to find the owner let me know. thanks
ruskamp@sbcglobal.net
2022-10-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there djruskamp. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please send an email to our DJI Support Team at support@dji.com and provide the serial number of the DJI Mini 2 that you have found. Our team will provide further assistance on this matter. Thank you.
2022-10-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for attempting to get this found drone back into the hands of its owner.  Great gesture on  your part.  On my drones SD Cards I have a txt file that has my contact info.  Would be nice if everybody would do that.  Although, so would feel that is a privacy issue.  
2022-10-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1. I have a file called _CONTACT_INFO.txt on all the cards with a phone number in it.  
2022-10-15
Use props
djruskamp
New

United States

Email with serial number sent to DJI. I will check sd card for txt file. Sounds like a great idea. I think from now on I will take a picture of my personal ID info
2022-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules