Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronie1965
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hello Dji

I need a mavic 2 pro intelligent battery.
When will they be in stock again.
Or are ther none left and out of
Production?
2022-10-13
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

No need to post more than once. Try Amazon
2022-10-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there dronie1965. Thank you for reaching out and for this inquiry. As of the moment, we do not have any time frame when will the DJI Mavic 2 Intelligent Flight Battery be available on our DJI Online Store. If ever it will be available it will be posted on our official online store at https://store.dji.com/nl/product ... v&set_region=NL . You may click the In Stock Reminder tab on the page for us to be able to send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. In addition, you may also try checking our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if the DJI Mavic 2 Intelligent Flight Battery that you need is available as well. Thank you.
2022-10-13
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

There are serious third party efforts to rebuild the M2 batteries. I bought 3 lately and they work well. Most of the time when the OEM does not make older support products, others fill the gap. A few months ago I bought some new parking light lenses for my 24 year old muscle car. Just saying.... A void will be filled by some creative entrepreneurs.
2022-10-13
Use props
ArcticPhoto
Second Officer
Norway

It seems they are in stock at DJI in some regions.
I ordered one two days ago (Europe), and they are still in stock. To test I added 10 batteries to the cart just now, and it was accepted.
139 Euros for each.
2022-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules