Problem finishing Mimo apk install on Moto (g7) play
1270 8 2022-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Recycler
lvl.1

United Kingdom

For reasons that are not relevant, I uninstalled my and fully working DJI Mimo app from my Moto (g7) play phone.

I then of course discovered that it was no longer straightforward to install Mimo. I have downloaded the .apk file directly into the phone (trying Firefox and Brave browsers), as well as downloading to a PC and then importing the file into the Moto. Via the Android menus 'Apps & notifications', then 'Special app access' and 'Install unknown apps', I have 'allowed' installation via a variety of routes.  All get to about 3/4 complete. then pause, jump to 90% complete, then fail.

Clearly I'm missing something, since before I deleted it the app was working fine! This is a classic case of 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'....

Any suggestions please.      Thanks     - Mike -

2022-10-13
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Are you sure the version you installed after removing the earlier installation is of the same version number? Some newer versions may not work with the phones where the earlier versions worked. If the latest version doesn't work, see if you can find an older version number elsewhere.
2022-10-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mike. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for may we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try install the DJI Mimo ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) application for us to be able to isolate the said issue. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

2022-10-13
Use props
Recycler
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-13 21:13
Hello there Mike. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for may we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try install the DJI Mimo ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) application for us to be able to isolate the said issue. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks to both respondents! The only software that would install on my Moto (g7) play phone was the original one for Android 7 or earlier. Once installed, Mimo detected that this should b updated, and attempted to update to v1.8.2.

This update failed, so I'm stuck on the earliest version. But for what I need it for, it is perfectly satisfactory.

So, the problem is solved.  Thank you for your prompt replies.     - Mike -
2022-10-14
Use props
Recycler
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thanks to both respondents! The only software that would install on my Moto (g7) play phone was the original one for Android 7 or earlier. Once installed, Mimo detected that this should b updated, and attempted to update to v1.8.2.

This update failed, so I'm stuck on the earliest version. But for what I need it for, it is perfectly satisfactory.

So, the problem is solved.  Thank you for your prompt replies.     - Mike -
2022-10-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Recycler Posted at 10-14 05:53
Thanks to both respondents! The only software that would install on my Moto (g7) play phone was the original one for Android 7 or earlier. Once installed, Mimo detected that this should b updated, and attempted to update to v1.8.2.

This update failed, so I'm stuck on the earliest version. But for what I need it for, it is perfectly satisfactory.

Hi there Mike. Thank you for the reply and for this given update. If you have any concerns or any inquiries with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-10-16
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Recycler Posted at 10-14 05:53
Thanks to both respondents! The only software that would install on my Moto (g7) play phone was the original one for Android 7 or earlier. Once installed, Mimo detected that this should b updated, and attempted to update to v1.8.2.

This update failed, so I'm stuck on the earliest version. But for what I need it for, it is perfectly satisfactory.

Glad to hear you got what you needed. Happy filming! :-)
2022-10-17
Use props
kalejulian
New

Vietnam

With a new addition to the list, this game deserves attention. Merge Master Mod Apk is one of those games that you can play on iPhone and Android devices!
2022-12-4
Use props
kalejulian
New

Vietnam

https://techtodown.com/merge-master-dinosaur-mod-apk-2/
2022-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules