4k video settings unavailable (gopenrayed out)
2268 10 2022-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_iL5Zt9vf4mAQ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 658304 ft
Mexico

Hi.

In the settings for my FPV drone, I can't select to record video in 4k and I'm wondering if I'm doing anything wrong. I have a SanDisk Extreme PRO U3 V30 A2 64 GB microSDXC installed in the drone.

Any pointers?

Thanks!

2022-10-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device / phone that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-10-13
Use props
djiuser_iL5Zt9vf4mAQ
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-13 20:48
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device / phone that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

I'm using an iPhone 13 Pro. But I don't see how that would affect this. I didn't use my phone for any of the settings. I used my FPV Goggles V2.

Thanks for your quick response!
2022-10-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_iL5Zt9vf4mAQ Posted at 10-14 07:32
I'm using an iPhone 13 Pro. But I don't see how that would affect this. I didn't use my phone for any of the settings. I used my FPV Goggles V2.

Thanks for your quick response!

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for these information. Kindly please try one again to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-10-18
Use props
djiuser_iL5Zt9vf4mAQ
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-18 03:37
Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for these information. Kindly please try one again to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

Found the issue. My settings for camera transmission were set to low latency. Switching them to high quality allowed me to change video quality to 4K 50.

Thanks for your help.
2022-10-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_iL5Zt9vf4mAQ Posted at 10-24 09:14
Found the issue. My settings for camera transmission were set to low latency. Switching them to high quality allowed me to change video quality to 4K 50.

Thanks for your help.

Hi there. You are very much welcome. It is great to know that the issue has been rectified and thank you for sharing the fix that you have done to solve the issue. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-10-24
Use props
Haris5353
lvl.1

Greece

I have the mini 2SE with the  latest djy fly up version 1.30.1. My mobile is xiaomi redmi note 11S. Everything seems to be fine except that I can’t
Set to 4K in video.There isn’t such a choice.
Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance.
4-20 23:40
Use props
vesh
lvl.3

Malaysia

Haris5353 Posted at 4-20 23:40
I have the mini 2SE with the  latest djy fly up version 1.30.1. My mobile is xiaomi redmi note 11S. Everything seems to be fine except that I can’t
Can anyone help?

The DJI Mini 2 SE is designed to support up to 2.7K video recording, and it does not have the capability to record in 4K resolution. Therefore, it is expected that you won't find the option to select 4K resolution in the DJI Fly app settings.If you don't see the 2.7K option or encounter any difficulties in adjusting the video resolution, make sure that your DJI Fly app is up to date. You can check for app updates in your device's app store. Additionally, verify that your DJI Mini 2 SE firmware is also up to date by connecting it to the DJI Fly app and checking for any available firmware updates.
4-22 02:10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Haris5353 Posted at 4-20 23:40
Can anyone help?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, the DJI Mini 2 SE does not support 4K resolution. The video resolution supported by this drone is
2.7K: 2720×1530@24/25/30 fps and FHD: 1920×1080@24/25/30/48/50/60 fps. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your understanding.
4-22 03:34
Use props
Haris5353
lvl.1

Greece

Thank you very much for your response.From Athens Greece
yesterday 04:49
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Haris5353 Posted at 4-28 04:49
Thank you very much for your response.From Athens Greece

You are very much welcome, Haris. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other concerns. Thank you for your valued support.
yesterday 19:25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules