TRACK FEATURE flaws
757 5 2022-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Carlosky84
lvl.1
Italy

Hi there: I'm very happy about Rs3 Pro but I'd like to ask if the -track- feature could be upgraded and made usable on professional set.

Issues:
1-You can select 10 waypoints but the camera makes 'wrong' decisions when shifting beyond 180 degrees: rather than moving in the correct direction and path, it sistematically reverse it opposite direction. Having the choice to select the right direction ( or direction path ) would solve the issue.
2-It would be very useful to have an automatic 360 degree option to start from one point and end at the same spot by default. At the current time it is not possible to do so.
3-Finally, i think having a small 'motion control' arm on RS3 pro is great but at the current state the movement is always slighly different and so you are not able to create multiple shots for compositing different takes: is it something that could be fixed or improved through firmware or something that is not planned or possible on the Rs3 Pro?

Thank you for you time!

Carlo   

2022-10-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
Thanks for your feedback.
1) Can we learn about your specific usage scenarios?
2) Could you please relate similar videos?
3) The requirement of setting automatic 360° rotation or multi-camera synthesis cannot be achieved through the stabilizer and Ronin APP. Thank you for your suggestion, and we will forward it to the relevant team.
Thank you again for your support.
2022-10-17
Use props
Carlosky84
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-17 00:43
Hi, there.
Thanks for your feedback.
1) Can we learn about your specific usage scenarios?

Hi Natalia,thanks for answering.
1/2) It would be useful for special effects when you combine multiple takes with the same movement and add different objects/talents.  In that way you can create "impossible" transitions or cloning a talent with a smooth motion.
A static example would be: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzVW8PmRdNI
3) Yes: at this time is not possible: You can achieve a 360 vertical effect with one arm, but not auto-rotate, which is not at the time a coded feature. It would be nice to see it implemented though!

Thanks again!
2022-10-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Carlosky84 Posted at 10-25 06:06
Hi Natalia,thanks for answering.
1/2) It would be useful for special effects when you combine multiple takes with the same movement and add different objects/talents.  In that way you can create "impossible" transitions or cloning a talent with a smooth motion.
A static example would be: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzVW8PmRdNI

You are welcome, we will also forward your feedback to the relevant team and see how we can do better.
Besides, if there is anything else that we can help you with, please feel free to let us know.
Thank you.
2022-10-25
Use props
Carlosky84
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-25 22:19
You are welcome, we will also forward your feedback to the relevant team and see how we can do better.
Besides, if there is anything else that we can help you with, please feel free to let us know.
Thank you.

Thank You Natalia.
I'll look forward to it!
2022-10-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Carlosky84 Posted at 10-28 01:03
Thank You Natalia.
I'll look forward to it!

Thanks for your support of DJI as well.
For any updates, you can stay turn to our official website to get the details.
Thank you.
2022-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules