DJI Fly App Setup Instructions.
820 1 2022-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

Is there a webpage with step by step instructions/ Tutotial on setting up the DJI Fly App starting at when you first start the app, something that explains in detail what each step is and why?

The problem I am having is the FONT SIZE in the app is SO SMALL I can  barley read it, second problem is the screen has a picture of a snow  capped mountain making seeing the tiny white fonts nearly inpossible to  read.

Is there a way to increase the FONT SIZE and remove the mountain picture  to just a black background, I asked a friend to help she refused said  it was like trying to read something while staring into a strobe light.

Another thing that does not seem right is when I click on "PROFILE" in  the app a window opens saying "Enable location services and app  permissions to determine your location" unsure what location has to do  with a profile, please explain, is the app defective and pointing me in  the wrong direction?  Where is my PROFILE settings and what does each  PROFILE setting mean?

Where are the Tutorials and step by step instructions, the manual that  came with the drone is worthless, fonts so small its unreadable.

Thanks.

2022-10-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. With regards to the Font Size, kindly please try to increase the Font Size or set it as default under the General Settings of your mobile device. In addition, we don't have an option to disable the mountain wallpaper on the DJI Fly app home screen. Lastly, When this "Enable location services and app permission to determine your location" appears, you actually have allowed the app access to the location. Please enable the GPS switch on your mobile device. We will optimize related prompts in subsequent versions. Thank you for your understanding.
2022-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules