Mimo notification
908 6 2022-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lightpat
lvl.1

Switzerland

I bought the osmo mobile 6 with the latest firmware installed. I have something I don't understand. I have an iphone xs with the latest IOS 16 and when I clip it onto the osmo magnet after turning it on by unfolding it, the Mimo app notification does not show up. I have to go and get it manually. I have enabled notifications in the iPhone. Did I forget something

2022-10-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please translate your message in English for us to help you further with your concern. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-14
Use props
ryanschwartz80
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17480 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the same issue with my Osmo Mobile 6. Also have an iPhone XS. The Mimo app does not automatically open, nor am I prompted to open the app, when the OM 6 is turned on and phone is attached.
2022-11-7
Use props
djiuser_N5i0LZSKUy86
lvl.1

Indonesia

I also have the same problem
2023-7-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_N5i0LZSKUy86 Posted at 7-20 11:18
I also have the same problem

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please confirm what specific mobile device are you currently using? Also, are you using the DJI Osmo Mobile 6 or a different DJI products? Please provide us the detailed inquiry about the issue so we can help you further. Please  keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-22
Use props
djiuser_N5i0LZSKUy86
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-22 00:01
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please confirm what specific mobile device are you currently using? Also, are you using the DJI Osmo Mobile 6 or a different DJI products? Please provide us the detailed inquiry about the issue so we can help you further. Please  keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi! Thanks for responding. I’m using DJI OM6 too pairing with iphone 11. I just bought OM6 a week ago and just found out that it didn’t work well, especially while using “tilt mode” The tilt still unlocked and it still tilting, so my phone camera facing upwards even sometimes upside down. Here I send you video for review. Sorry the video quality isn’t good because I changed the file to gif
Video.gif
2023-7-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_N5i0LZSKUy86 Posted at 7-22 23:58
Hi! Thanks for responding. I’m using DJI OM6 too pairing with iphone 11. I just bought OM6 a week ago and just found out that it didn’t work well, especially while using “tilt mode” The tilt still unlocked and it still tilting, so my phone camera facing upwards even sometimes upside down. Here I send you video for review. Sorry the video quality isn’t good because I changed the file to gif

Thank you for your response and were sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to upload the video via Google Drive and send the link here so we can check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules