Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI FPV Remote Controller (Mode 2) support
5121 9 2022-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
msaglam86
lvl.1
Flight distance : 90781 ft
Turkey

Hi,

As you may know, It is nearly impossible to find Remote Controller 2 on the market right now.

That creates my question, is DJI Avata compatible with  DJI FPV Remote Controller (Mode 2)?

If it is, i will buy this drone.

Thanks for the support.

2022-10-14
Use props
Nelsonlee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

Not compatible at this moment.
2022-10-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Remote controller 2 can be used or compatible with the DJI Avata and DJI FPV drone. Please make sure to update the remote controller to the latest firmware version to avoid issues. You may refer to the information below on how to connect the DJI Avata to the DJI FPV remote controller 2. Thank you for your valued support.

1. Power on the DJI Avata drone and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2.

2. Press and hold the power button on the aircraft until the aircraft beeps once, indicating that the aircraft enters the linking mode.

3. Press and hold the power button on the remote controller until it starts to beep continually and the battery level LEDs blink in sequence, indicating that the remote controller enters the linking mode.

4. If linked successfully, the image transmission view will be displayed on the goggles, and the battery-level LEDs turn solid.
2022-10-14
Use props
Nelsonlee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-14 22:54
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Remote controller 2 can be used or compatible with the DJI Avata and DJI FPV drone. Please make sure to update the remote controller to the latest firmware version to avoid issues. You may refer to the information below on how to connect the DJI Avata to the DJI FPV remote controller 2. Thank you for your valued support.

1. Power on the DJI Avata drone and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2.

I think you got misunderstanding what he asking for!
He is asking is this  DJI FPV Remote Controller can be use to DJI Avata or not!
The answer is not compatible at this moment, but in future not sure DJI support team will make it compatible or not.
2022-10-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Nelsonlee Posted at 10-15 00:36
I think you got misunderstanding what he asking for!
He is asking is this  DJI FPV Remote Controller can be use to DJI Avata or not!
The answer is not compatible at this moment, but in future not sure DJI support team will make it compatible or not.

Thank you for your clarification and my apologies for misunderstood the customer post. Yes, the DJI FPV Remote controller is not compatible with the DJI Avata. I will take this suggestion and will forward to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-17
Use props
fans062a7124
lvl.1
Flight distance : 572290 ft
United States

Is the above remote pictured compatible with the original DJI FPV drone?
334CDADD-860B-4B55-97BE-98115851EE28.jpeg
2022-11-22
Use props
djiuser_SPQhekrdUsxf
New

Sweden

Hello ! It’s possible connect the controller  DJI mode2 with mavic 2 pro using at iPad?  And also if it’s work with the DJI FPV

The photo example it’s from the phantom. To be more specific it’s posible to do that with this control?

Thanks
2022-11-25
Use props
djiuser_SPQhekrdUsxf
New

Sweden

Hello ! It’s possible connect the controller  DJI mode2 with mavic 2 pro using at iPad?  And also if it’s work with the DJI FPV

The photo example it’s from the phantom. To be more specific it’s posible to do that with this control?

Thanks
C2E27E65-A895-4ED1-A12E-217773AB81BC.jpeg
9E0B55EE-FA7C-4B54-9597-E4734D3BBD92.jpeg
2022-11-25
Use props
william hamzah
New

Indonesia

Hey can dji fpv remote controller 2 use to dji mini 3 pro? I wonder
2023-6-18
Use props
djiuser_khMbqva0FCiF
lvl.1

United States

fans062a7124 Posted at 2022-11-22 18:07
Is the above remote pictured compatible with the original DJI FPV drone?

I love how no body answers this persons questions.  CAN THE MODE 2 CONTROLLER BE USED WITH THE DJI FPV DRONE???
2023-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules