fpv smart Controller
820 6 2022-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_hXMPYqSSoHwY
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52589 ft
United Kingdom

My SMart controller connects to  WiFi easily enough BUT  as soon as I open the browser or an app it closes????

WHat am I doing wrong?
2022-10-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if all the apps on the DJI Smart controller crash when you open it? In addition, could you please provide us a screen recording or short video showing the issue for us to check it here on our end? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-14
Use props
djiuser_hXMPYqSSoHwY
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-14 19:36
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if all the apps on the DJI Smart controller crash when you open it? In addition, could you please provide us a screen recording or short video showing the issue for us to check it here on our end? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi,

Nothing crashes.

I connect the Smart Controller to WiFi.
I then go to the Lightning Browser and then the Wifi disconnects.

I go and reconnect.  STays connected untip I go to the browser.

Nothing crashes. I only have the browser open.
2022-10-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you for your response. Can you please confirm if you already manage to isolate the issue? Did the smart controller still close any apps when you tried to open it? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-17
Use props
djiuser_hXMPYqSSoHwY
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-17 03:43
Thank you for your response. Can you please confirm if you already manage to isolate the issue? Did the smart controller still close any apps when you tried to open it? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I still have the issue.

I connect to WiFi ok.   When i open the Browser the Wifi disconnects.  No apps crash.
2022-10-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_hXMPYqSSoHwY Posted at 10-18 06:44
I still have the issue.

I connect to WiFi ok.   When i open the Browser the Wifi disconnects.  No apps crash.

Thank you for keeping us posted. I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-19
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

Very frustrating!
2022-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules