Code 180059
7530 3 2022-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_FZDfsWhuoZre
lvl.2
Sweden

Hello,

I have a new DJI Mavic 3 drone and took the first flight today.

But when I started the drone and controller I received the following error message in DJI Fly app.

IMG_5785.jpg

Is it normal or is it something I should consider? Because what I have read the vision system is disabled when the drone is on the ground and not in the air. I only have this error message when the drone is on the ground. But should I still receive an error message like this?

Thank you!
2022-10-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

You're spot on.  Vision sensor off while on the ground and you'll receive that notice.  When the drone takes off, all vision sensors will be enabled.  Appears to be a normal message.  
2022-10-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The aircraft will disable the vision sensor when it is on the ground to reduce power consumption and this message appears on the status. After the propellers rotate, all vision sensors will be enabled. Please feel free to use the unit. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-10-16
Use props
DJI Meskin
New

United States

Is that part of a recent update cause I don't remember ever seeing that message before.
2022-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules