Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Height Aggro.
517 3 2022-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MoToad
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14961 ft
Canada

I recently bought the Mavic Air2 Flymore kit. Absolutely love it including the Smart controller's big clear screen. I do, however live in the mountains of BC and it is more than frustrating that I can't even reach the first bench up a cliff on a remote mountain lake, let alone the peak. That bench was only maybe 650 meters and of course I was halted at 500 meters. I have searched and found Dronehacks which, as far as I can tell, allows for a free hack to switch to a version that allows me to set my own altitude. That's all I want is the altitude. I don't care about the rest. Last night I plugged in and went thru the steps to unlocking this and the program recognized my drone, shoed my firmware version and their recomendation. I downloaded this and when I tried to update to this nothing happened. So now what? And is there any more out there to do this?
2022-10-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

You might be better off posting in the products section of this forum. That is way more active!
https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-10-15
Use props
MoToad
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14961 ft
Canada

Montfrooij Posted at 10-15 12:08
Hi,

You might be better off posting in the products section of this forum. That is way more active!

Thx.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2022-10-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

MoToad Posted at 10-15 12:16
Thx.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome!
2022-10-15