933 2 2022-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
doug86
lvl.2
Flight distance : 309478 ft
  • >>>
United States

1. By purchasing DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms.

2. To ensure that you can enjoy the services normally, DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan) and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.

3. To make sure that your aircraft can enjoy the Flyaway Replacement service (if applicable), please enter [Profile] - [Device Management] in the app to bind your DJI account with the aircraft and goggles as soon as possible. The Flyaway Replacement service cannot be used if the flyaway aircraft was not bound with the account and goggles, or if either is unbounded before a flyaway.

I have connected my DJI account to the aircraft and remote, but I see no way to "BIND" the Goggles 2 to my account. Tech support claims that as long as the aircraft is bound to my account, the flyaway coverage exists, and I don't need to bind the goggles seperately.

Is that right?
Doug

2022-10-14
Use props
hungdang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4931706 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Go to Profile from your DJI Fly app, Device Management, Account and Device, you will see Bound to your DJI Account (your email).
In my case I will see Bound to Goggle with serial number when I go to Value-Added Service.
Can you see Bound to your Goggle or Controller from Value-Added Service?
If you can’t see it then you should talk to DJI Care Refresh staff and make sure you have the confirmation in writing from them.
Good luck and enjoy your FPV flight

2022-10-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please refer to the statement of hungdang in post #2 on how to bind your Goggles to your DJI Fly app account/profile. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules