3548 4 2022-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stevejusto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2661624 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

how can i remove my osmo pocket from my dji account, i have sold the camera and bought a action 2 but they both show on my account.
2022-10-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Only the DJI Osmo Mobile series (OM3, OM4, OM4 SE, and OM5) is supported with binding and unbinding options via the Device Management in the DJI Mimo app. Other devices are not supported and it only supports checking information. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-15
Use props
stevejusto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2661624 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-15 02:01
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Only the DJI Osmo Mobile series (OM3, OM4, OM4 SE, and OM5) is supported with binding and unbinding options via the Device Management in the DJI Mimo app. Other devices are not supported and it only supports checking information. Thank you for your understanding and support.

thanks, when i use the DJI MIMO app on my phone and i look at devices the osmo pocket shows up along with my action 2, i want to remove the pocket in the devices as i have sold it on.
thanks
2022-10-17
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Sounds like you will just have to ignore it.
2022-10-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

stevejusto Posted at 10-17 04:39
thanks, when i use the DJI MIMO app on my phone and i look at devices the osmo pocket shows up along with my action 2, i want to remove the pocket in the devices as i have sold it on.
thanks

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, we don't have the option to remove the Osmo pocket and only specific Osmo Mobile service only has this option. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules