Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Focus issue: test shots with the latest firmware v01.01.05.40
46191 1324 2022-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StevoB
lvl.4
Slovakia

MarcoR Posted at 1-14 10:15
You know I joke with you because you are a person of spirit, intelligent and I can do it.
Those who assert that these cams were all calibrated with the same focal point are lying knowing they are lying, but as I have said a thousand times they will have their good reasons for lying, so I can understand them.
But that it really is so absolutely not.

I don't even know how it was allowed, I was expecting a much more difficult initial permit. When I saw on other videos how it is covered with glue from all 4 sides, I expected it to be harder, that's why I first pressed the tweezers so that it wouldn't slip on the lens.... If I had a preparation that would fit inside after removal of black rubber (I didn't choose black here, there was no reason) and which wouldn't stick out significantly, so that at least 140° FOV, I would definitely play with it. Since I did it even under worse lighting conditions, I didn't rotate it anymore, because it suits us, but that doesn't rule out that it can't be tuned even better for my needs I don't know how much space there is under the black rubber...

2023-1-14
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

StevoB Posted at 1-14 10:36
I don't even know how it was allowed, I was expecting a much more difficult initial permit. When I saw on other videos how it is covered with glue from all 4 sides, I expected it to be harder, that's why I first pressed the tweezers so that it wouldn't slip on the lens.... If I had a preparation that would fit inside after removal of black rubber (I didn't choose black here, there was no reason) and which wouldn't stick out significantly, so that at least 140° FOV, I would definitely play with it. Since I did it even under worse lighting conditions, I didn't rotate it anymore, because it suits us, but that doesn't rule out that it can't be tuned even better for my needs  I don't know how much space there is under the black rubber...

[view_image]

thank you for the laugh, I am about to do something that no one else has done before, wait is that not  a  post card  quotation.

Marcos, you are the man do not let people put ya down here, Steveo B is  also  right beside ya with that, not sure why people buy action cameras and Just write excuses....

sorry back to the topic. may do mine, as I gathered a ton of tips I  gathered and shared than bas the  topics
2023-1-14
Use props
MarcoR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 316335 ft
Italy

Fishycomics Posted at 1-14 11:03
thank you for the laugh, I am about to do something that no one else has done before, wait is that not  a  post card  quotation.

Marcos, you are the man do not let people put ya down here, Steveo B is  also  right beside ya with that, not sure why people buy action cameras and Just write excuses....

Thank you for your words.
Unfortunately mine is a kind of "professional strain", being a beta tester of other things I am used to look for possible problems and report them.
This is done to try to improve a product, whether software or hardware makes no difference, so that users are happy using it.
My modus operandi is not to create debate or make controversy, it is aimed humbly at trying to improve things as far as it is possible to do so.
This is unfortunately being misconstrued by some people, but quite frankly I don't care.
When this happens I always think that jellyfish have lived for 650 million years despite not having a brain, so long live everyone!
2023-1-14
Use props
MarcoR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 316335 ft
Italy

StevoB Posted at 1-14 10:36
I don't even know how it was allowed, I was expecting a much more difficult initial permit. When I saw on other videos how it is covered with glue from all 4 sides, I expected it to be harder, that's why I first pressed the tweezers so that it wouldn't slip on the lens.... If I had a preparation that would fit inside after removal of black rubber (I didn't choose black here, there was no reason) and which wouldn't stick out significantly, so that at least 140° FOV, I would definitely play with it. Since I did it even under worse lighting conditions, I didn't rotate it anymore, because it suits us, but that doesn't rule out that it can't be tuned even better for my needs  I don't know how much space there is under the black rubber...

[view_image]

If you tell me how it should be done, if you give me some measurements I'll fit it.
2023-1-15
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

MarcoR Posted at 1-14 23:34
Thank you for your words.
Unfortunately mine is a kind of "professional strain", being a beta tester of other things I am used to look for possible problems and report them.
This is done to try to improve a product, whether software or hardware makes no difference, so that users are happy using it.

you are very welcomed.  the 3d- tool looked awesome,  I see the  hose  clamp being the ideal tool to use.  And the thing is.  give credit where due. that note carry one,  we appreciate the hard work in   this topic we do.   why its the good the bad and the ugly
2023-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules