Osmo Action 1 turning on and shutting off after 10 sec
823 5 2022-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
m4rcoo2
lvl.1

Italy

I recently buyed an Osmo Action 1 cam. I charged it, as I normally do with my new tech item, and i tried to turn it on. It turned on and asked me language, data and time. Then it suddently shutted off after 10 seconds of power. I retried to turn it on and i got asked again for language, date and time, then after 10 second it shutted off again. I though the problem was the battery, so I got a new one, but new battery, same problem. The problem showed up even when i tried to turn it on without the battery, only with the charger plugged in.

What is the cam problem? How can I solve it?
Don't tell me ''update the cam to the newest firmware'' or ''downgrade the firmware'' because I even tried to do it, but it needs approximately 2 min. and the cam stays on for only 10 seconds, so it won't update. (it doesn't have enough power-on time)

2022-10-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the issue. Please check if the battery connectors in the battery and batteries compartment are in good condition. As per your description, I may suggest that you send the Osmo Action back to us for further diagnosis and service.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send it back. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair
We will do our best to help you out.
2022-10-15
Use props
m4rcoo2
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 10-15 04:41
Hi there, sorry for the issue. Please check if the battery connectors in the battery and batteries compartment are in good condition. As per your description, I may suggest that you send the Osmo Action back to us for further diagnosis and service.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send it back. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair
We will do our best to help you out.

Thank you for the fast response! I will send the cam in repair for sure.
2022-10-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

m4rcoo2 Posted at 10-16 13:43
Thank you for the fast response! I will send the cam in repair for sure.

Thank you, hope you will receive the camera back soon. Any assistance needed during the service, please feel free to ask.
2022-10-17
Use props
m4rcoo2
lvl.1

Italy

Problem solved by Dji repair service. Tnx for all.
2022-10-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

m4rcoo2 Posted at 10-28 07:29
Problem solved by Dji repair service. Tnx for all.

Thank you for your update on this case, I am happy to hear that the issue is solved. Should you need any futher assistance in the future, please feel free to contact us, we are glad to help.
2022-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules