23219 40 2022-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
barhadath
New
Flight distance : 2608 ft
India

Hi

The DJI fly app on my Samsung Galaxy M51 suddenly is not opening, it just exits every time i try to open it. Whats the issue pl
2022-10-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Please try to download the latest verison of DJI Fly app from our official website https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly and try again. See if this helps.
2022-10-15
Use props
miijka
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi.
I have same issue. DJI Fly app stopped working. When I un-installed it and tried to re-install again (downloaded as APK file from DJI site) it would not open.
It was all fine until about September. I use Sony Xperia 1 III.
2022-10-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

miijka Posted at 10-17 09:42
Hi.
I have same issue. DJI Fly app stopped working. When I un-installed it and tried to re-install again (downloaded as APK file from DJI site) it would not open.
It was all fine until about September. I use Sony Xperia 1 III.

Could you download the latest DJI Fly through this link? https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly Please find the setting of "Install unknown apps" in the phone system settings, turn on the switch of "Allow from this source", restart the phone, and then go to the file manager to open this file again to see if it works.
2022-10-17
Use props
miijka
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-17 20:26
Could you download the latest DJI Fly through this link? https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly Please find the setting of "Install unknown apps" in the phone system settings, turn on the switch of "Allow from this source", restart the phone, and then go to the file manager to open this file again to see if it works.

Thanks. That worked!
2022-10-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

miijka Posted at 10-19 10:15
Thanks. That worked!

Great to know all is working. As always, should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help. Thank you again for your patience.
2022-10-20
Use props
djiuser_drXINQAUfW1Y
New

Australia

I have the same problem with my Samsung A13 and the fix you give here doesn't work.

Do you have any other fixes?
2023-8-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_drXINQAUfW1Y Posted at 8-8 02:51
I have the same problem with my Samsung A13 and the fix you give here doesn't work.

Do you have any other fixes?

Thank you for your feedback. For a better user experience, most apps have been updated to 64-bit. As your mobile phone does not support 64-bit apps, DJI Fly or DJI Mimo can’t be installed. We recommend that you try another mobile device. Meanwhile, we’ll log and report your issue and evaluate whether your mobile phone will be compatible with subsequent product development. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-8-8
Use props
djiuser_7Tq5a3gBBWMd
New

Brazil

App dji go 4 não tá mais conectado no celular (redmi note 11s)
Já tentei de td e não sei mais o que fazer.
Preciso de ajuda urgente.
2023-8-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_7Tq5a3gBBWMd Posted at 8-15 06:18
App dji go 4 não tá mais conectado no celular (redmi note 11s)
Já tentei de td e não sei mais o que fazer.
Preciso de ajuda urgente.

Hi, djiuser_7Tq5a3gBBWMd. Thank you for reaching out. Please try to reinstall the app from this link (please back up all important files before doing so). If the issue persists, please provide us the exact error for further checking. Thank you.
2023-8-15
Use props
djiuser_esOgMEMVkgSk
New

United States

Dji go app not working on Samsung s23 ultra keeps closing I have Uninstaller and reinstalled 2 times please any help.
2023-12-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_esOgMEMVkgSk Posted at 12-3 08:10
Dji go app not working on Samsung s23 ultra keeps closing I have Uninstaller and reinstalled 2 times please any help.

Hi. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. May I ask if you were able to download the DJI Go app from our official website? If so, could you please tell me the error message that you received from the app? Thank you. 
2023-12-3
Use props
djiuser_sKw1pNJRBPQI
New

United States

App does not open
2023-12-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for any issue you encountered. May we know which app and mobile device you are using for better assistance?
At the same time, you may try to download the latest DJI app from our official website and check again: https://www.dji.com/downloads
2023-12-8
Use props
fans89264267
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2022-10-15 03:53
Please try to download the latest verison of DJI Fly app from our official website https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly and try again. See if this helps.
I downloaded the new app from your web page and it still does not open on my Samsung phone. Please help. I'm using a Samsung Flip 4. No error message, the app just won't open
2023-12-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans89264267 Posted at 12-25 13:30
I downloaded the new app from your web page and it still does not open on my Samsung phone. Please help. I'm using a Samsung Flip 4. No error message, the app just won't open

Sorry for the issue. May I double confirm if it is the issue that the app can not be installed at all, or it can be installed but it will not open?

If it can not be installed, go to the mobile phone’s “System Settings” and find “Installing an Unknown Application”. Enable the “Allow application installation from this source” switch.

If it can be installed but it will not open, may we know the Android system you have on your phone as well? If it is Android 14 and you have downloaded the latest version of DJI Fly app from our official website, you may try to delete all the DJI Fly app file on your phone and download it from our official website and install it again. If the issue is the same, there may be a compatibility issue between the DJI Fly app and your phone, we are sorry that you may need to use a different mobile device if this is the case.
2023-12-26
Use props
fans89264267
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 12-26 00:59
Sorry for the issue. May I double confirm if it is the issue that the app can not be installed at all, or it can be installed but it will not open?

If it can not be installed, go to the mobile phone’s “System Settings” and find “Installing an Unknown Application”. Enable the “Allow application installation from this source” switch.
It can be installed but won't open. I installed the newest version from you link sucessfully. It worked just fine with this phone all year long but just stopped opening now. I have not used the drone in a few weeks so this may have started between October and now. It's a Samsung Flip 4 running version 14
2023-12-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans89264267 Posted at 12-26 06:04
It can be installed but won't open. I installed the newest version from you link sucessfully. It worked just fine with this phone all year long but just stopped opening now. I have not used the drone in a few weeks so this may have started between October and now. It's a Samsung Flip 4 running version 14

Thank you for your reply with the additional information. There may be a compatibility issue, yet, as it worked before, you may try to check for the app's update from time to time to see if it works again on your phone. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2023-12-27
Use props
Wardo
lvl.1

Canada

The DJI Fly app on my Samsung S22 Ultra running Android 14 stopped working. I uninstalled the app, downloaded the official app from DJI.com and now the new software will not load. When I select the download file i see the message "Staging app" then I get a message, "Do you want to update this app?"  with the only selection being "Cancel Update". I have downloaded and tried this with Chrome and MS Edge. I have enabled permissions to install app but it does not give me the option to update, just "Cancel Update". Is there a step I am missing?

1-1 09:52
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Wardo Posted at 1-1 09:52
The DJI Fly app on my Samsung S22 Ultra running Android 14 stopped working. I uninstalled the app, downloaded the official app from DJI.com and now the new software will not load. When I select the download file i see the message "Staging app" then I get a message, "Do you want to update this app?"  with the only selection being "Cancel Update". I have downloaded and tried this with Chrome and MS Edge. I have enabled permissions to install app but it does not give me the option to update, just "Cancel Update". Is there a step I am missing?

Hi Wardo, thank you for reaching out. Would you please double-confirm if the [Cancel Update] bottons are separate? If yes, please just click the [Update] to use the app, thanks.
1-2 01:40
Use props
Wardo
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 1-2 01:40
Hi Wardo, thank you for reaching out. Would you please double-confirm if the [Cancel Update] bottons are separate? If yes, please just click the  to use the app, thanks.

Oh Brother... I tried so many times but moving my finger further right made the difference. Loaded fine and ready to go.
Thanks DJI Thor!!
1-2 07:29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Wardo Posted at 1-2 07:29
Oh Brother... I tried so many times but moving my finger further right made the difference. Loaded fine and ready to go.
Thanks DJI Thor!!

No problem! Glad to hear it is solved!
If you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know~
1-2 19:51
Use props
sandy1man
New

United States

app will not work on my android tablet.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times with the exact same results.
2-2 10:02
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

sandy1man Posted at 2-2 10:02
[view_image]  app will not work on my android tablet.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times with the exact same results.

DJI Fly requires Android 7.0 or above. You can try to download the latest version through this link.  If the device is not on the compatible list, the performance is not guaranteed. https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2-4 00:00
Use props
CrashTestr
New

United States

I have a Samsung Galaxy Ultra 24 and the DJI fly app just stopped working. It says there's a bug and closes. I updated to newest version from your website and installed it but it won't open. It worked a couple of months ago when I used it.
3-9 18:18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

CrashTestr Posted at 3-9 18:18
I have a Samsung Galaxy Ultra 24 and the DJI fly app just stopped working. It says there's a bug and closes. I updated to newest version from your website and installed it but it won't open. It worked a couple of months ago when I used it.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by our DJI Fly app. You can also try updating the device firmware, or follow these steps: turn off your network, open the DJI App, skip login, close the app in the background, and then enable your network again. Currently, it is not compatible with the Samsung Galaxy Ultra 24 model. We recommend using a currently supported phone to access this software. Generally, devices not listed as supported mobile devices can also be used if their system versions are the same or later than those published on the DJI official website (Beta system versions may not be compatible), but their stabilization has not yet been verified. It is recommended that you download and install the app to test the basic functions, or go to a nearby outlet (if any) for product testing. Thank you for your understanding and support.The Android devices that are currently supported by our platform include compatible models:amsung Galaxy S21,Samsung Galaxy S20,Samsung Galaxy S10+,Samsung Galaxy S10,Samsung Galaxy Note20,Samsung Galaxy Note10+ ,Samsung Galaxy Note9,HUAWEI Mate40 Pro,HUAWEI Mate30 Pro,HUAWEI P40 Pro,HUAWEI P30 Pro,HUAWEI P30,Honor 50 Pro,Mi 11,Mi 10,Mi MIX 4,Redmi Note 10,OPPO Find X3,OPPO Reno 4,vivo NEX 3,OnePlus 9 Pro,OnePlus 9,Pixel 6,Pixel 4,Pixel 3 XL
3-9 19:34
Use props
fans0e941869
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11138 ft
United States

Using samsung tablet - flying S2air, everthing worked fine 3 weeks ago. However, attempting to fly in same location this week the tablet screen is darkened out and big message block displayed "Aircraft in warning zone. Max flight altitude 120m. Fly with caution." I cannot clear the message from the screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled DJI fly - even upgraded to premium, and nothing has improved.

Greg Lester
3-29 10:35
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans0e941869 Posted at 3-29 10:35
Using samsung tablet - flying S2air, everthing worked fine 3 weeks ago. However, attempting to fly in same location this week the tablet screen is darkened out and big message block displayed "Aircraft in warning zone. Max flight altitude 120m. Fly with caution." I cannot clear the message from the screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled DJI fly - even upgraded to premium, and nothing has improved.

Greg Lester

Hi there. In Warning Zones, which may not necessarily appear on the map, users will be prompted with a warning message. (Example: Class E airspace)
You may also refer to: https://fly-safe.dji.com/nfz/nfz-query
3-30 00:59
Use props
CrashTestr
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-9 19:34
I apologize for any inconvenience caused by our DJI Fly app. You can also try updating the device firmware, or follow these steps: turn off your network, open the DJI App, skip login, close the app in the background, and then enable your network again. Currently, it is not compatible with the Samsung Galaxy Ultra 24 model. We recommend using a currently supported phone to access this software. Generally, devices not listed as supported mobile devices can also be used if their system versions are the same or later than those published on the DJI official website (Beta system versions may not be compatible), but their stabilization has not yet been verified. It is recommended that you download and install the app to test the basic functions, or go to a nearby outlet (if any) for product testing. Thank you for your understanding and support.The Android devices that are currently supported by our platform include compatible models:amsung Galaxy S21,Samsung Galaxy S20,Samsung Galaxy S10+,Samsung Galaxy S10,Samsung Galaxy Note20,Samsung Galaxy Note10+ ,Samsung Galaxy Note9,HUAWEI Mate40 Pro,HUAWEI Mate30 Pro,HUAWEI P40 Pro,HUAWEI P30 Pro,HUAWEI P30,Honor 50 Pro,Mi 11,Mi 10,Mi MIX 4,Redmi Note 10,OPPO Find X3,OPPO Reno 4,vivo NEX 3,OnePlus 9 Pro,OnePlus 9,Pixel 6,Pixel 4,Pixel 3 XL

Thanks for the info, and I'll give the steps you suggested a try. For the record, I am actually using the S23 Ultra, not the S24 as I previously stated, and the app used to work on this same phone. I haven't used it for a couple of months and when I recently tried it started crashing. My phone just downloaded an update (literally in the last 5 minutes), so I'll keep you posted.
4-6 08:34
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

CrashTestr Posted at 4-6 08:34
Thanks for the info, and I'll give the steps you suggested a try. For the record, I am actually using the S23 Ultra, not the S24 as I previously stated, and the app used to work on this same phone. I haven't used it for a couple of months and when I recently tried it started crashing. My phone just downloaded an update (literally in the last 5 minutes), so I'll keep you posted.

Hi, there. We will verify further with our engineers and update you as soon as possible.
4-7 00:13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

CrashTestr Posted at 4-6 08:34
Thanks for the info, and I'll give the steps you suggested a try. For the record, I am actually using the S23 Ultra, not the S24 as I previously stated, and the app used to work on this same phone. I haven't used it for a couple of months and when I recently tried it started crashing. My phone just downloaded an update (literally in the last 5 minutes), so I'll keep you posted.

Please provide the following information. We will verify further with our engineers, thank you.
1. App version number screenshot;
2. Screenshot  of "About" interface under "General" in the mobile phone settings;
3. A video showing the operation (to reproduce the fault);
4. DJI app log and the time when the issue occurred (to locate the logs).
4-7 19:33
Use props
influez
New

Indonesia

I am having the same problem here. I use a Xiaomi 12T with Android 14 and have downloaded the DJI Fly App application from the official website, but when I successfully installed it and tried to open the application, suddenly the application stopped and kept repeating like that.
Actually, the DJI Fly App application can and runs normally on this Xiaomi 12T device since I first bought it, but in the last 3 months I have never opened the DJI Fly App and when I opened it again yesterday, the application asked for an update and I did the update then the problem I had occurred face the moment.

This is the system information I use:
Device: Xiaomi 12T
Android: 14 UP1A.230905.011
Security Update: 2024-01-01

I ask for help if there is a way out or solution to this problem, it would be very helpful and thank you
4-9 02:43
Use props
santiagoh23
New

Germany

Im having exact the same problem as you Influez.
With my Xiaomi 11T with Andriod 14.
If you guys have a solution it would be really helpfull!

I cant belive that im not being able to use my drone
Thanks. Santiago
4-9 10:16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

influez Posted at 4-9 02:43
I am having the same problem here. I use a Xiaomi 12T with Android 14 and have downloaded the DJI Fly App application from the official website, but when I successfully installed it and tried to open the application, suddenly the application stopped and kept repeating like that.
Actually, the DJI Fly App application can and runs normally on this Xiaomi 12T device since I first bought it, but in the last 3 months I have never opened the DJI Fly App and when I opened it again yesterday, the application asked for an update and I did the update then the problem I had occurred face the moment.

Hi there, may I ask if the app is the latest version V 1.12.8? You may also reinstall the app to see if it works. Please note to backup the data before uninstall the app. https://www.dji.com/ca/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
4-9 23:22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

santiagoh23 Posted at 4-9 10:16
Im having exact the same problem as you Influez.
With my Xiaomi 11T with Andriod 14.
If you guys have a solution it would be really helpfull!

Hi there, may I ask if the app is the latest version V 1.12.8? You may also reinstall the app to see if it works. Please note to backup the data before uninstall the app. https://www.dji.com/ca/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
4-9 23:22
Use props
djiuser_f8BnvdfNbCdJ
New

Australia

My DJI Fly app no longer opens , it is used with a Samsung S23 Ultra.
Any help would be appreciated.
4-11 17:32
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_f8BnvdfNbCdJ Posted at 4-11 17:32
My DJI Fly app no longer opens , it is used with a Samsung S23 Ultra.
Any help would be appreciated.

Hi there, may I ask if your app is the latest version? You can download the latest version through this link. https://www.dji.com/ca/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly If the issue still exists, please tell us more details. Please also tell us if there is any error message and provide us with a screenshot to check.
4-12 01:16
Use props
rickvance
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11358 ft
Canada

Dji Fly app will not open after your latest update. Samsung A9 plus. Uninstaller reinstalled Several times. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
4-22 13:20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

rickvance@live Posted at 4-22 13:20
Dji Fly app will not open after your latest update. Samsung A9 plus. Uninstaller reinstalled Several times. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sorry to hear about this. I want to make sure that you're downloading the app via our official download center as discussed by my colleagues above? Have you recalled any error message prior/during the downloading process? Also, please enable the permission of "Install unknown apps"-"Allow from this source" of your mobile device settings. Hope this helps.
4-22 15:02
Use props
rickvance
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11358 ft
Canada

Dji Fly app will not open after your latest update. Samsung A9 plus. Uninstaller reinstalled Several times. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have downloaded from dji. No error messages. It locks up when I log in. All permissions have been granted
4-23 03:19
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules