camera blink
687 4 2022-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KoKo4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 676260 ft
Réunion

Today my camera blink without any reason.

I've tried to :

• Refresh the firmware
  • Calibrate IMU
  • Calibrate compas
  • Activate desactivate APAS
  • Reset factory

It doesn't work at all.

2022-10-15
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

I wouldn't waste any more time then, get a service request going so DJI can replace it for you.
2022-10-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-10-16
Use props
KoKo4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 676260 ft
Réunion

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-16 02:41
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

or, you can send me a modified firmware that fix the issue? in order to avoid to me to lost money for shipping and time? the problem has always appears since I have the drone. this is not a hardware issue but a software issue.
2022-10-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

KoKo4 Posted at 10-16 02:47
or, you can send me a modified firmware that fix the issue? in order to avoid to me to lost money for shipping and time? the problem has always appears since I have the drone. this is not a hardware issue but a software issue.

Thank you for your response. Our team at our repair facility will identify the issue and fix the issue on your unit. We don't have any special firmware with regard to this one and the unit must be sent to us for further diagnostics. Thank you for your understanding.
2022-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules