Should I return my drone?
474 8 2022-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jinha
lvl.1

India

I have recently bought a second hand mavic mini 2, it's in perfect condition, DJI fly shows 2h of flight. With it i got all the paperwork including Amazon proof of sale (previous owner must have bought it via Amazon). All the serial numbers are ok. The only problem is the drone is bound to another account. I've contacted the seller and they said that it was like that since they bought it from Amazon. I tried contacting DJI support, but I have to wait until Monday, meanwhile the no questions asked return window closes on Sunday. What do I do?
2022-10-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for your issue. The drone has to be unbound from the original account by the original owner. If the reseller knows the original owner, they can contact the original owner to request the unbinding.
If they would not help, you may try to send the serial number and the request to our support via email at support@dji.com, we will try to see if we can help.
If the original owner is not willing to unbind the drone from his/her account, you may consider returning the drone, as you only have 5 times flying the drone without binding it to your account. Thank you for your understanding.
2022-10-15
Use props
sungi
New

India

Should I return my drone?

I have recently bought a second hand mavic mini 2, it's in perfect condition, DJI fly shows 2h of flight. With it i got all the paperwork including Amazon proof of sale (previous owner must have bought it via Amazon). All the serial numbers are ok. The only problem is the drone is bound to another account. I've contacted the seller and they said that it was like that since they bought it from Amazon. I tried contacting DJI support, but I have to wait until Monday, meanwhile the no questions asked return window closes on Sunday. What do I do?
2022-10-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks like a double post?
2022-10-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

This does not matter. You can just register it and go fly!
2022-10-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Id return it personally.  
2022-10-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Return it as quickly as possible.  
2022-10-16
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

very frustrating.
2022-10-30
Use props
jinha
lvl.1

India

I have recently bought a second hand mavic mini 2, it's in perfect condition, DJI fly shows 2h of flight. With it i got all the paperwork including Amazon proof of sale (previous owner must have bought it via Amazon). All the serial numbers are ok. The only problem is the drone is bound to another account. I've contacted the seller and they said that it was like that since they bought it from Amazon. I tried contacting DJI support, but I have to wait until Monday, meanwhile the no questions asked return window closes on Sunday. What do I do https://routerlogin.uno/ https://192168ll.link/ ?

I got this,..
2022-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules