First Flight Tutorial Video
781 5 2022-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

Tried to watch the first video found on this web page https://www.dji.com/support/product/mini-2

When you click on the video the video loads but there is NO CONTRIOLS naturally youtube for some reason defaults the VOLUME TO BE LOUD AS POSSIBLE

The window the video loads in is static can not resize anything almost looks like 25% of the bottom of the video player is missing.

Again nothing on the DJI.com site seems to work even when you can locate.

If I owned DJI I would fire all the web page designers and start from scratch, never been so confused in my life, is DJI just a website to Punk users I feel like I am being Punked each time I click a link here.

I just want to fly my drone so I can document the damage to my property created by hurricane IAN looks like I will have to hire someone to come with their drone and document the damage.

What does "Please select the corsonding type" mean, now I am looking around the room for hidden cameras still feeling like I am being punked

BTW the Genius who created the popup message  "Please select the corsonding type" needs to INCREASE THE FONT SIZE so you can read the message! Annoince #284 and counting.

2022-10-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for sharing your thoughts
2022-10-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Probably better to post in the forum issues section,  this is usually where you find the tutorials.  
2022-10-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Man, you've had a rough couple of days with your DJI product.  I'm not seeing those issues.  Out of curiosity what internet browser are you using?
2022-10-16
Use props
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-16 02:44
Man, you've had a rough couple of days with your DJI product.  I'm not seeing those issues.  Out of curiosity what internet browser are you using?

Firefox been using it for years been on hundreds if not thousands of websites never had any problems, runs rock solid, never crashes, the only annoyance is when it updates is it forces you to restart if running, after the update when you restart it loads all the tabs right where you left off.

Use Firefox on all devices all function perfectly.

With my experiences with DJI so far it would not surprise me if they created a non functional website as well.

The journey continues.
2022-10-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

srdyiop Posted at 10-24 13:08
Firefox been using it for years been on hundreds if not thousands of websites never had any problems, runs rock solid, never crashes, the only annoyance is when it updates is it forces you to restart if running, after the update when you restart it loads all the tabs right where you left off.

Use Firefox on all devices all function perfectly.

Stay at it, you'll eventually get the issues resolved.
2022-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules