WHY are the tabs in my browser keep flashing ?
427 7 2022-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

While I am trying to create a post the tabs on the DJI website keeps flahing like the tabs are reloading?

This is the only website that does this so its not a browser issue its a DJI issue, STOP IT STOP with the distractions its like trying to read text with a strobe light running

#Annoyance #285

2022-10-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You can post your issue under this section.
Choose the category : forum issues.
2022-10-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

(PS, stop getting annoyed, that is a waste of energy )
2022-10-15
Use props
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 10-15 12:06
(PS, stop getting annoyed, that is a waste of energy  )

Is it asking too much to apply commonsense to ones daily life, I was raised "see something say something" this was reinforced when I entered the nuclear industry and was forced to read hundreds of lessons learned that contained near misses to the safety of the plant, lessons learned ALL had a common theme, the root cause boiled down to lack of communication between workers, the mentality that seeing something and saying something no matter how painful would and did fall on deaf ears, a steady stream of feedback leads to improved safety, reliability, higher quality and more $$$ for everyone including the customers.

If DJI was under the control of the NRC DJI would have been out of business after the release of this website. If necular power plant workers came to a website like this one to get operating procedures nuke plants would be melting down daily.

Notice the missspelling of nuclear the last time I typed it, when typing a post here if you click on "advanced" when the window opens to full screen it kills SPELL CHECKING, root cause is poor attention to detail, its a rookie mistake, who ever created this website needs advanced training, all DJI employees who has used this site are either under trained or just plain stupid, I have seen hundreds of examples of lack of attention to details with DJI products. When pointed out the failures seems to fall on deaf ears, many of my post pointing flaws has been removed, standards need raised. The spell checking flaw should have never made it to the customer.

correct me where I am wrong.

notice the first letter of a new sentance is no longer automatically capitalized this happens when you click the "Advance" button and the window opens full screen, advance = kill spell checking and capitalizing first letter and who knows how many other problems I have not discovered YET!

2022-10-18
Use props
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

What category, all the fourms I have setup the first category I create is General BS the second is Suggestion Box but hey this site is design to ignore feedback what can I say, if I put it in General BS someone would complain it should be in Suggestion Box

2022-10-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

srdyiop Posted at 10-18 03:38
Is it asking too much to apply commonsense to ones daily life, I was raised "see something say something" this was reinforced when I entered the nuclear industry and was forced to read hundreds of lessons learned that contained near misses to the safety of the plant, lessons learned ALL had a common theme, the root cause boiled down to lack of communication between workers, the mentality that seeing something and saying something no matter how painful would and did fall on deaf ears, a steady stream of feedback leads to improved safety, reliability, higher quality and more $$$ for everyone including the customers.

If DJI was under the control of the NRC DJI would have been out of business after the release of this website. If necular power plant workers came to a website like this one to get operating procedures nuke plants would be melting down daily.

Yeah, this forum is just a bonus, not their core business.
So clearly they have spent 'some' time but not enough
I can give you 25 bugs that have not been fixed, still I find good inspiration here everyday and work around the bugs.
Good thing this is not a nuclear reactor, since we all get to live on happily after the next bug

2022-10-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

srdyiop Posted at 10-18 03:47
What category, all the fourms I have setup the first category I create is General BS the second is Suggestion Box but hey this site is design to ignore feedback what can I say, if I put it in General BS someone would complain it should be in Suggestion Box

It's just where forum issues 'should' go.
Nothing magically will happen after that.
But, in good Chinese fashion, something might change without any notice someday.  
2022-10-18
Use props
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

FYI I tried to create a new post and do not see Forum Issues on the topic list, maybe you can post a link where your going to see Forum Issues?

Thanks
2022-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules