DJI RC Pro multiple drone control
2930 4 2022-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dreamtuner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2068376 ft
Bangladesh

Can you control multiple (supported) models with one single unit?

I have the Air 2S and will be getting a Mavic 3 / Classic so I was thinking of getting the RC Pro for both of them.
2022-10-15
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Yes you can. There is a firmware change when you switch between the two. DJI calls it an update, but it only needs to be downloaded once. After that it only takes a minute or so to switch.
2022-10-15
Use props
dreamtuner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2068376 ft
Bangladesh

Mobilehomer Posted at 10-15 07:34
Yes you can. There is a firmware change when you switch between the two. DJI calls it an update, but it only needs to be downloaded once. After that it only takes a minute or so to switch.

Thank you so much Mobilehomer!. I had a chat with a DJI rep. earlier today and she confirmed that it does not support switching between models!  Why the chat agents are almost always ignorant about everything?
2022-10-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We don't have an option to connect 2 different aircraft in 1 controller at the same time. You may connect your RC Pro to your Air 2s and if you want to use your RC to your Mavic 3, you need to link first your RC to your Mavic 3. Hope this helps. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-15
Use props
Andy591960
lvl.2
Flight distance : 107060 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

My guess is your question "Can I use it with two drones" was mis-interpreted as can you connect yhem.both at the same time.. Would love to see someone flying two drones at once, with the same controller lol... But yes.. I originally owned the Mavic Mini, then the Mini 2, then the Mini 3 Pro... but recently I got myself the Mavic 3 Classic, so I decided to nab the RC Pro as well, since it could be used with both my Mini 3 Pro and the Mavic 3 Classic... Quite an investment yes, but gor me at least, well worth it.
2023-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules