Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How To Initiate An In-warranty Service Request
321 13 10-15 20:56
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 11047274 ft
  • >>>
United States

The DJI RC included with my Mini 3 Pro has developed a fault.  The connection LED constantly flashes blue.  The RC boots & connects to the Mini 3 but advises to calibrate RC when I enter the Go Fly screen.  Controls calibrate normally except for the gimbal wheel which is non-responsive.  I have no gimbal control from the wheel but C1 properly moves the camera between level & straight down.  I paired the Mini 3 to my RC-N1 & the gimbal works fine so the issue is with the DJI RC.

What I've tried (with no success):

Multiple  RC calibrations.
RC firmware refresh.
DJI RC full reset.

I see two service options.  One for Repair Service & another for DJI Care Express.  I have 2-year Care coverage, but this is a standard warranty issue.  The Care Express option seems like it is for use when filing a claim covered by DJI Care.  Obviously I want to get this resolved as quickly as possible, but I don't want to get hit with a Care service charge for a standard warranty issue.

How do I properly apply for standard warranty service?  Thank you.
10-15 20:56
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for your issue. In your case, please choose Repair Service, then we will check the RC when it arrives at our repair center and confirm if it is covered within the warranty. You can let me know when you started the case, I will keep an eye on it.
10-15 23:59
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 10-15 23:59
Hi there, sorry for your issue. In your case, please choose Repair Service, then we will check the RC when it arrives at our repair center and confirm if it is covered within the warranty. You can let me know when you started the case, I will keep an eye on it.

Thank you for your response.  Case Number: CAS-10847461-H8R9T8
10-17 03:51
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Dirty Bird Posted at 10-17 03:51
Thank you for your response.  Case Number: CAS-10847461-H8R9T8

Thanks. Please send back the DJI RC via the shipping label provided. our team will send you an email update after receiving the package. We will also keep an eye on your case. Should you have any further inquiries about your case, please feel free to contact us.
10-17 20:50
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-17 20:50
Thanks. Please send back the DJI RC via the shipping label provided. our team will send you an email update after receiving the package. We will also keep an eye on your case. Should you have any further inquiries about your case, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you.  Waiting on the shipping label.  Is that sent via email or regular mail?
10-18 02:50
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Dirty Bird Posted at 10-18 02:50
Thank you.  Waiting on the shipping label.  Is that sent via email or regular mail?

We noticed that the shipping label has been sent to you. Could you please check your spam folder to see if you've received that email?
10-18 22:32
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-18 22:32
We noticed that the shipping label has been sent to you. Could you please check your spam folder to see if you've received that email?

I have not received the shipping label & it is not in my SPAM folder.  Only emails I have from DJI are the notification of your message & the announcement for the Osmo Mobile 6.  Could you please resend the label?  Thank you.
10-19 03:05
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dirty Bird Posted at 10-19 03:05
I have not received the shipping label & it is not in my SPAM folder.  Only emails I have from DJI are the notification of your message & the announcement for the Osmo Mobile 6.  Could you please resend the label?  Thank you.

Hi there, the shipping label is sent via the UPS address, please double-check. I have also contacted the corresponding team to send it again to you.
10-19 04:12
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 10-19 04:12
Hi there, the shipping label is sent via the UPS address, please double-check. I have also contacted the corresponding team to send it again to you.

Just to clarify, is the shipping label sent electronically via email, or physically via USPS or UPS?  
10-19 04:36
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dirty Bird Posted at 10-19 04:36
Just to clarify, is the shipping label sent electronically via email, or physically via USPS or UPS?

The shipping label is sent electronically via the UPS email.
10-19 05:11
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 10-19 05:11
The shipping label is sent electronically via the UPS email.

Thank you.  I will keep an eye out for it.
10-19 06:10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dirty Bird Posted at 10-19 06:10
Thank you.  I will keep an eye out for it.

Hi there, may I know if you have received the label?
10-20 05:17
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>

DJI Susan Posted at 10-20 05:17
Hi there, may I know if you have received the label?

I have & it will be shipping to DJI this afternoon.   Thank you!
10-20 08:17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Dirty Bird Posted at 10-20 08:17
I have & it will be shipping to DJI this afternoon.   Thank you!

Great to know that. As always, should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help. Thank you for your patience.
10-20 09:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules