WHat would you like to see in the Next firmware release
857 6 2022-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

We all love to see a Perfect camera we all get that, not all cameras will be Perfect, so lets  say to DJI team here what they like to see in the next firmware, "NOT THE NEXT CAMERA"
Post down below I will start with
2022-10-16
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

I like to see the option to Keep Both front and rear screen "Unlocked" not one or the other

I like to see a Mute for audio

I like to see the factory rest on the Very Bottom away from Format

I like to see not pass to the engineers and  look for hte official web page that said   stop listening to the consumer and  giving what we paid for
2022-10-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the engineers' evaluation, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-16
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-16 04:35
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the engineers' evaluation, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.

thank you  10 characters long
2022-10-16
Use props
osmonauta
lvl.4
Hungary

---DELETED---
2022-10-16
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

brainfart oops  time to delet ethen
2022-10-16
Use props
snorkel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 452592 ft
  • >>>
United States

Support for mic and external power at same via usb c splitter, my old phone can do it....
2022-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules