I Don't think the new update has fixed the focus issue
1261 6 2022-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_DAIKvCfgBJ30
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I don't think the new Firmware update has fixxed the focus issue: https://youtu.be/vjAyKW-ewVI

2022-10-16
Use props
TNQ
lvl.2
Turkey

Nice video , many thanks. It seems no real fix with fw.
2022-10-16
Use props
SchrockStar
lvl.1
United States

yeah I don't do much in the way of scenery. So my cam is arm length away with small selfie stick. Still more than 30cm away, and I look like I have a glamor filter on. I can understand the focal range, but can not excuse the fact that if I were to use this in a sport situation. I would encounter a fuzzy, soft video that would have to over sharpened to make it viewable. So thank you for your video and the time you took to make and lay things out. I wish I could return mine, but I got it free for review purposes by a business. I wish I could take the lens out of my OA1 and stick it in the OA3..lol
2022-10-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I hope DJI will find a way to fix this 'in post'
2022-10-16
Use props
MarcoR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 316335 ft
Italy

The new firmware has only pumped the sharpness, nothing else, it has already been reported a myriad of times.
Imho cannot correct such a serious optical lens problem via software, it is time for DJI to admit the blatant error and decide on a mass recall of the blatantly flawed products.
2022-10-16
Use props
Nick87
lvl.2
Russia

MarcoR Posted at 10-16 22:23
The new firmware has only pumped the sharpness, nothing else, it has already been reported a myriad of times.
Imho cannot correct such a serious optical lens problem via software, it is time for DJI to admit the blatant error and decide on a mass recall of the blatantly flawed products.

I understand correctly, if I don't shoot myself and people or objects up close, mostly I shoot landscapes and locations, then I don't have to worry, right?
2022-10-17
Use props
MarcoR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 316335 ft
Italy

Nick87 Posted at 10-17 22:49
I understand correctly, if I don't shoot myself and people or objects up close, mostly I shoot landscapes and locations, then I don't have to worry, right?

Absolutely, in my opinion it works great in distance!
2022-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules