3256 8 2022-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kkose
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33510 ft
United States

Hi,
My DJI Action 2 does not play sound when I playback the video on the camera. I am sure that the video has sound, because when I play the video on my computer (directly accessing the files on the device memory via usb), the audio is there.
I tried to change the "Sounds" setting in the main menu but that did not change anything.
Anyone have encountered this problem? Any solutions?
Thanks
2022-10-16
Use props
fish sticks
lvl.4
New Zealand

The action 2 speaker can only do beeps for on/off/record. The sounds setting is for the loudness of the beeps.

Edit: ops, this seems to be the case for the power combo only. See below for the dual screen combo.
2022-10-16
Use props
kkose
lvl.1
United States

fish sticks Posted at 10-16 13:33
The action 2 speaker can only do beeps for on/off/record. The sounds setting is for the loudness of the beeps.

Actually, a friend of mine has an action 2, and on that device, I confirmed that the action 2 can playback audio of the captured videos.
EDIT: Sorry, I missed the point that one requires the screen attachment module for audio during on-device playback.
2022-10-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please follow the information below and then check if the issue persists? If you still experience the issue, kindly please send us a short video showing the issue for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

[Operation Instructions]
1. Mount the front touchscreen module.

2. Swipe to the right and go to the Playback screen.

3. Tap the “speaker” icon on the top-right corner to control the volume. Details are shown below:

1) Tap the “speaker” icon to set/cancel mute.

2) Tap and hold the “speaker” icon. A volume control bar appears at the bottom. Swipe the volume control bar from left to right to set the volume.

Please note that the power module does not come with a speaker. As such, when using the power module for viewing, the audio will not be played.
2022-10-16
Use props
kkose
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-16 19:17
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please follow the information below and then check if the issue persists? If you still experience the issue, kindly please send us a short video showing the issue for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

[Operation Instructions]

Thank you so much. I missed the point that one requires the screen attachment for sounds.
Worked like a charm
2022-10-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

kkose Posted at 10-17 06:12
Thank you so much. I missed the point that one requires the screen attachment for sounds.
Worked like a charm

Perfect! We're glad that you already managed to isolate the issue that you experienced. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for choosing DJI!
2022-10-18
Use props
djiuser_GQPiyuNlcs1l
lvl.1

United States

What if the the little sound icon isn't there I see it for a split second and then it's gone
2023-7-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_GQPiyuNlcs1l Posted at 7-12 11:12
What if the the little sound icon isn't there I see it for a split second and then it's gone

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what specific DJI product are you currently using? Could you please provide us with a short video showing the issue so we can check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-21
Use props
djiuser_CSbX8ACwgORC
New

India

This doesn't have sound on playback.Kindly share steps to un mute speaker
2-12 05:05
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules