Ronin-S trigger and pan locking issues
661 1 2022-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
annoyedUser
New
United States

When using my Ronin-S, it does not allow me to execute a simple pan. When I turn the gimbal expecting it to follow me, the camera turns to compensate so that it still points forward. For example, if I turn my body and the gimbal left, the camera rotates right.

Holding the trigger on my Ronin-S does not lock the pan and tilt as it is supposed to. The button's other functions work fine; I can center the gimbal with a double click or turn it 180 degrees with a triple click.

I have changed the follow/lock settings on both pan and tilt in the app to no avail. I am using the newest firmware, and have reset to factory settings before adjusting anything, and still am having no success. I am aware that holding down the M button locks pan and tilt, but this is not really an ergonomic option, and the trigger is supposed to do that job anyway, if I understand things correctly.

Edit: fixed it, though I can't say what combination of arbitrary restarts and seemingly redundant adjustments did the trick. If you find yourself in the same position, good luck.

2022-10-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
Sorry for the late reply.
May I confirm if your problem is resolved now?
If not, could you please send us a related video sothat we can confirm the problem better?
Thank you in advance.
2022-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules