Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DO I have to pay to send a product to repair?
1255 6 2022-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
m4rcoo2
lvl.1

Italy

I choose to repair my Osmo Action, but i was asking myself if I had to pay the shipping fee from my house (italy) to Dji repair center (hungary) or if those fees are covered by dji, and then if from dji centre to my house is covered or not.Does it matter if my Osmo Action is in warranty or not?

2022-10-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, m4rcoo2. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. May we confirm if you have already created a repair request? If yes, could you please provide us the case number (CAS) As for the inquiry, please be advised that it will depend but rest assured that our corresponding team will verify and check the details on your case (CAS) if you will receive a free label or if you will shoulder the shipping cost. Thank you.
2022-10-16
Use props
djiuser_NFXclfmJ3tMo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47572 ft

Netherlands

Hi, i sent my Diji mini 2 from Amsterdam to Cologne with your return label.
There is no update on the tracking link for 8 days. I reach out to customer service by email
(Support Ticket #4739415)
Why do you choose DHL?
Amsterdam-Cologne is 2 hours by car. It has been 9 days and no update.
Please could you help me with it?
2022-12-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_NFXclfmJ3tMo Posted at 12-20 00:05
Hi, i sent my Diji mini 2 from Amsterdam to Cologne with your return label.
There is no update on the tracking link for 8 days. I reach out to customer service by email
(Support Ticket #4739415)

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. We will forward this issue to our logistic team for confirmation. Could you please also tell us the items you've packed in the package?
2022-12-20
Use props
djiuser_NFXclfmJ3tMo
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-20 00:14
We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. We will forward this issue to our logistic team for confirmation. Could you please also tell us the items you've packed in the package?

I have packaged Dji mini 2 fly more combo to be repaired with the warranty. I have sent it with the label that you created. I guess you can find it on the given support ticket.
Thanks
2022-12-20
Use props
djiuser_NFXclfmJ3tMo
lvl.1

Netherlands

Dji mini 2
RC
Battery
2022-12-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We saw that our support has been following your case. They will update you in the email. You may pay attention to your inbox for further updates.
2022-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules