Ulanzi accessories and the Pocket 2?
1475 2 2022-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

I would like to ask if people have experiences with the Pocket 2 combined with the Ulanzi-branded accessories. I decided to order a couple (a macro-lens and a wide-angle lens compilation, would have liked to just buy the macro lens but saw them nowhere separately; and a charging stand that changes the location of the USB-C connector and adds a tripod thread). Those looked pretty tempting (except of the wide-angle lens, for the reasons I will elaborate on later) and I've heard some of them are just fine, but I've also heard some of them are not that useful and some can be borderline dangerous to your Osmo Pocket or Pocket 2. For instance, I've heard that the Ulanzi-branded wide-angle lens causes some unfavorable vignetting, and that their 'water-proof' case is leaky and could let water inside, causing the destruction of your Pocket camera. On the other hand, I remember one user posting a video where they used a macro lens from them and it looked very neat :-)

So, do you have experiences on this manufacturer? If you do, how have they turned out? Also, have you tested if their accessories for the original Osmo Pocket work for the Pocket 2, too?

I'm mostly interested in hearing about their Z-Axis case for the Pocket and possibly some mount adapters (besides the ones I already ordered), but hearing about anything about their overall usability and quality, even when considering their accessories for other cameras and related devices than the DJI Pocket 2 would be welcome.

Thanks in advance for sharing your wisdom on the topic!

2022-10-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello there, HGDC. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members here that already have experience with this 3rd party accessory. Just a friendly reminder, we don't have any guarantee for this 3rd party accessory as we haven't tested it on our end. Also, if the unit experiences an issue with any 3rd party accessory, the warranty may be voided. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-10-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have no experience with them myself, but am curious.
2022-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules