756 9 2022-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ephramar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12552 ft

Philippines

Good day,

I would like to ask for assistance on how to edit my username in my DJI account. It seems that I do not have the privilege to edit my profile using the app DJI GO 4 v4.3.52(1130-official). The same goes for my Skypixel account.

Attached is the screenshot of the account I'm asking assistance with. Thank you very much.

DJI Account

DJI Account

2022-10-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please click the edit button the right side of the screen where you at right now then check if you can now edit your username? You may refer to the image below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2022-10-16
Use props
Ephramar
lvl.1

Philippines

The app fails to save my information even though I'm connected

2022-10-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, changing the name and avatar is not supported via the DJI apps at the moment. Please change it after the features resume, currently, we don't have a specific time about when it will be resumed, please keep an eye on it. Thank you for your patience.
2022-10-16
Use props
Ephramar
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Susan Posted at 10-16 19:02
Hi there, changing the name and avatar is not supported via the DJI apps at the moment. Please change it after the features resume, currently, we don't have a specific time about when it will be resumed, please keep an eye on it. Thank you for your patience.

May I ask how may I change it via the browser? It seems that only the Forum Name and DJI Account Name are changeable. My Skypixel Account doesn't follow
2022-10-16
Use props
Ephramar
lvl.1

Philippines

Tried to edit my Skypixel account via browser but I also do not have the privilege

2022-10-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ephramar Posted at 10-16 19:14
May I ask how may I change it via the browser? It seems that only the Forum Name and DJI Account Name are changeable. My Skypixel Account doesn't follow

Sorry for the issue, we will need to double-confirm this with the corresponding team. There is an Edit Profile entrance in the SkyPixel website, but currently, it seems it is not editable. We will need to confirm if it is related to the feature. Thank you for your patience.
2022-10-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ephramar Posted at 10-16 19:29
Tried to edit my Skypixel account via browser but I also do not have the privilege

[view_image]

Hi there, I received the confirmation from the corresponding team. Changing team is not supported currently, We have not received a specific time about when it will resume. You may check it again a few days later. Thank you for your understanding.
2022-10-19
Use props
fans22acfae3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 498307 ft
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 10-19 04:07
Hi there, I received the confirmation from the corresponding team. Changing team is not supported currently, We have not received a specific time about when it will resume. You may check it again a few days later. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi, where can I change my password ?  I didn't find it .
Thanks
2022-10-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans22acfae3 Posted at 10-23 01:01
Hi, where can I change my password ?  I didn't find it .
Thanks

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Do you mean the password of your DJI Account or any others?
2022-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules