Instructions
641 5 2022-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DavidJE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29482 ft
Australia

Where can I find comprehensive instructions for the Forum. especially how to search for threads  As it is I waste much of my time, and importantlly to me, other people's, blundering around learning, trying to find out how to ask and so on.
2022-10-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, in a browser on the PC, if you need to search the posts with the keyword in the title, you can use the search feature in the Products section. 1.png

If you need to search the posts with the keyword in the content of the post, you can use the search function in the upper right corner near the avatar.
2.png

Hope this is informative for you.
2022-10-17
Use props
DavidJE
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 10-17 01:22
Hi there, in a browser on the PC, if you need to search the posts with the keyword in the title, you can use the search feature in the Products section. [view_image]

If you need to search the posts with the keyword in the content of the post, you can use the search function in the upper right corner near the avatar.

Thank you.  I will study it tomorrow.  Hope  I can find it!    
2022-10-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DavidJE Posted at 10-17 02:13
Thank you.  I will study it tomorrow.  Hope  I can find it!

You're welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-10-17
Use props
DavidJE
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-17 20:51
You're welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

Which of the headings, from "DJI FPV" to "Robomaster 51" do I use for M3P?
2022-10-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

DavidJE Posted at 10-20 11:39
Which of the headings, from "DJI FPV" to "Robomaster 51" do I use for M3P?

Hello, there. DJI Mini 3 Pro is within the Mavic sector. You may find the category of Mini 3 Pro there
2022-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules