Gimball "scratch" sound & calibration stuck
551 1 2022-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FacelessBE
New

Belgium

Dear,

Last friday I did an indoor shoot, everything went well, landed smoothly, put the Phantom in a safe place and went for a lunch break. Upon returning I turned on the phantom again, and the gimbal started making a scratching sound. The gimbal would also not level. I decided to try some solutions I saw on this forum but none of them worked.

Tried again this morning, reset the gimbal to factory settings, tried to recalibrate, but stuck at 68% again.

Things I've tried:
- Restarting drone and controller
- Relinking drone and controller
- 100% charge on drone and controller
- Updating drone to latest firmware
- Reinstalling firmware on drone and controller
- Flipping drone upside down during calibration
- Letting drone cool down (over the weekend) and immediatly calibrating upon startup
- Checking for dust/debree in gimbal

Any other options? Beta firmware or whatnot? I mainly find it weird that it was flying and filming perfectly fine and then an hour later it wasn't.

Kind regards
2022-10-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there FacelessBE. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please now if you are receiving any error message on error codes on the DJI Go 4 application and kindly please double check whether a debris is stuck in the gimbal. Kindly please remove the debris, restart the DJI Drone and then recalibrate the gimbal. If the issue still persist, kindly please contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules