Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Low battery audible warning
1092 5 2022-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bazzafox
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20551 ft
United Kingdom

I am surprised the Action 3 doesn't have any audible low battery warning. I use it for cycling attached to my helmet so cannot see the state of the battery, I just know the battery has run out when I hear the sound of it shutting down. Perhaps this could be added in a future update?
2022-10-17
Use props
osmonauta
lvl.4
Hungary

---DELETED---
2022-10-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bazzafox. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. I will forward to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Osmo Action 3 and DJI Mimo application updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.
2022-10-17
Use props
Bazzafox
lvl.2
United Kingdom

osmonauta Posted at 10-17 00:34
When someone is recording a footage, they might not want to hear a low battery warning recorded, because I’m sure it will be picked up by the microphone.

That’s a good point however I think I would rather have a beep on my recording that no recording at all.
It could be switchable in the settings so if you didn’t want it you could turn it off.
2022-10-17
Use props
G1tgudscrub
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1434603 ft
  • >>>
United States

I usually hear the power down tone when the recording stops/camera dies. Isn't that enough of a warning? Maybe even set a volume on high (its like that by default) so you can hear it?
2022-10-17
Use props
Bazzafox
lvl.2
United Kingdom

G1tgudscrub Posted at 10-17 12:30
I usually hear the power down tone when the recording stops/camera dies. Isn't that enough of a warning? Maybe even set a volume on high (its like that by default) so you can hear it?

I would rather know before it shuts down so I have a more controlled break in the footage. There is a visual low battery warning on the screen but that isn’t  much good when it’s on my helmet.
2022-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules