reglage
1028 5 2022-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
philippeliaudet
lvl.1
France

Bonjour j'ai un petit problème à résoudre, j'ai mis ma caméra sur le capot avant du fuselage de mon petit Avion donc avant le décollage je l'allume et je peux filmer à l'intérieur du cockpit grâce a ma tablette cependant au bout de 15 minutes la caméra s'arrête et je ne peux pas sortir dehors pour la rallumer étant donné que je suis en l'air. Y a-t-il un réglage à fin de conserver la caméra active sans limitation de temps pour l'instant je n'ai trouvé que arrêt automatique après 15 minutes il faudrait qu'il n'y ai plus d'arrêt automatique est-ce possible ? Merci pour vos conseils et aides cordialement Philippe Liaudet
2022-10-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. I was able to translate your message in English and it seems that you are having issues with your unit about 15 minutes shut down. Can you please confirm if you are referring to the unit completely shutdown/turning off after 15 minutes OR if the unit only stops recording at 15 minutes? Also, what video resolution are you using when you experience this issue? Lastly, do you have an SD card installed on the unit? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-18
Use props
philippeliaudet
lvl.1
France

After 15 minute, the camera shut down completely and it is impossible for me to press the button on because I m flying
2022-10-18
Use props
fansf41db01a
lvl.1
France

My question is if we can avoid the automatic shutdown after 15 minutes of the camera. Thanks
2022-10-18
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

I assume you are using the Do-It-All Handle with the Pocket 2? And are you recording while the shutdown occurrs or is it in the standby mode (turned on but not filming)?

There is a possibility that the DIA Handle may overheat on some occasions, cutting the connection between the Pocket 2 and the tablet. But even then, the recording carries on on the Pocket 2 if it has already been started. At least it has done so when I have had the occurrence. But your scenario may wary.
2022-10-18
Use props
fansf41db01a
lvl.1
France

Non pas du tout, ce que je veux savoir tout simplement si on peut avoir quand on allume la caméra qu’elle reste allumée indéfiniment jusqu’à temps qu’on l’éteigne soi-même, et pas que on est un temporisateur qu’il arrête tout seul. En fait je veux avoir un bouton qui allume et qui éteint quand je le veux, est-ce que c’est possible de ne pas avoir un arrêt automatique au bout d’un certain temps.
2022-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules