Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alexair
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1496644 ft
Italy

Hi all
is there anyone with my similar issue?
I have the MINI 3 PRO with DJI RC  (not PRO)   all seemed working well for few month, but now, after less than 3 hours of fly,  the  left joystick of RC  has a mechanical glitch when I move it at bottom lower position ( to reduce the hight of drone).  This is annoing and causing a vertical speed step because the movement is not fluid.
This mechanical resistence can be also feel on the left weel (gimbal tilt) , it seems like something between those (joystick and weel) obstacolate the movement at the extreme low.

any suggestion?  I already think to contact DJI for post sale support

thanks
Alex
2022-10-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Alex. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to calibrate the Sticks of your DJI RC to see if the issue will persist. If the issue persist after this troubleshooting step. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-10-17
Use props
alexair
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1496644 ft
Germany

Thanks !
Opened a ticket in support page and activated the repair service....  Hope now to receive it correctly working or replaced

UPDATE:
DJI RC remote replaced.   all working fine now.
2022-10-19
Use props
Rainbow Drones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1155663 ft
  • >>>
United States

I’m having this same issue. I guess I’ll have to get my RC replaced. It’s really frustrating
2022-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules