Beware When Buying From DJI - They WILL steal you money.
746 5 2022-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneJinn
New

United States

This has been the worst experience I've had trying to get a refund for an item that never even touched my front door step. The only conclusion im left with now is DJI will steal your money so NEVER purchase anything directly from their company. I've delt with a few foreign companies where I've had difficulties recieveing a product or a refund, but DJI takes the trophie for going above and beyond with their horrible customer service, their Sales phone option that rerouts you to their IT team (everytime. There is no way to reach their sales team, they have to contact you; they claim the live chat is their sales team, its not since not one person can help you via live chat, they can only "escalate your ticket"), a support team that only conatcts you with sa copy and paste script response but no solutions.

We're now entering the second month and I have yet to recieve the refund. Instead I keep recieveing an email, on a Friday, letting me know the refund is on the way and it will take 1-3 business days (knowing well that banks dont process payments over the weeknd) in order to stall. Then, Abby Sao, whos part of the DJI support team sends another email on a monday claiming the refund has been sent. Yet when I contact my bank they assure me that DJI has not once attempted to return the money. DJI is stalling and from the several post on the DJI forum it seems this is a common tactic by their company.

I will continue to inform people that DJI has scammy practices, questionable support, and have track record (you can easily find on their own forum, or others) of stealing customers  money. No one should do business with this company.
2022-10-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. We noticed that your order of RS 3 has been refunded by our system.
Could you please send us your order number which has problems so that we can confirm the details asap?
If there is anything else that we can help with, please just let us know.

2022-10-17
Use props
DroneJinn
New

United States

You just stated that my order was refunded and then the very next sentence asked me for the order number. You just said you looked it up…

This is what I’m talking about. DJI is basically made up of two departments: 1) a sales department readying a script and 2) an IT  department for support. And none of the departments communicate well with one another. All they want to do is charge your account as soon as possible but make it purposely difficult to obtain a refund if you request one. All you’re met with are scripted responses and stalling tactics by people that don’t have a solution because they were never trained nor do they have the tools to do so.
2022-10-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DroneJinn Posted at 10-17 06:14
You just stated that my order was refunded and then the very next sentence asked me for the order number. You just said you looked it up…

This is what I’m talking about. DJI is basically made up of two departments: 1) a sales department readying a script and 2) an IT  department for support. And none of the departments communicate well with one another. All they want to do is charge your account as soon as possible but make it purposely difficult to obtain a refund if you request one. All you’re met with are scripted responses and stalling tactics by people that don’t have a solution because they were never trained nor do they have the tools to do so.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
We noticed that you placed different orders, we would like to confirm the details with you so that we can check it better.The following details FYR:
1. Some orders have not been paid and have been canceled.
2. The rest of the order has been refunded already in our system.
If you have questions about any one of your orders, please send us your order number via PM.
We will reply to you soon.
Thank you for your understanding.

2022-10-17
Use props
DroneJinn
New

United States

I’ll leave this comment in here out of respect to the individual that aided me.

DJI finally refunded my order, after constant email exchange, and over a month of waiting. I wish I could say the process was smooth but as my above post state, it was not. I feel like the issue is that I was told several times that the refund had gone through, when it had not. This poor communication between the refund team and the customer service team is the problem; you don’t have direct communication with the refund team, therefor you are dealing with a department that acts as a ‘middle-man’.

Sorry for my outburst but you have to understand my frustration when I’m told for weeks that my refund has gone through, only to find it hasn’t.

In the future I rather deal with a 3rd party (ironically) to purchase DJI products. That way the refund process-if need be-will go much smoother; specially the delivery process, give I never received the item since the sender requested its return, TWICE.

Best regards.
2022-10-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DroneJinn Posted at 10-17 23:13
I’ll leave this comment in here out of respect to the individual that aided me.

DJI finally refunded my order, after constant email exchange, and over a month of waiting. I wish I could say the process was smooth but as my above post state, it was not. I feel like the issue is that I was told several times that the refund had gone through, when it had not. This poor communication between the refund team and the customer service team is the problem; you don’t have direct communication with the refund team, therefor you are dealing with a department that acts as a ‘middle-man’.

Thanks for the update.
We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused and will also forward your feedback to the team and see how we can do better.
If there is anything that we can do for you, please just let us know here.
Thank you again and sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2022-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules