966 5 2022-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stevejusto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2661624 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

before i purchase the macro lense for the dji action 2 i would like to know if it will fit on the camera while its got the magnetic case attached.
dont want to keep taking the case off the camera just to use the macro lense.
thanks.
2022-10-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will coordinate this with our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2022-10-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you for patiently waiting. Yes, you may mount your macro lens to your DJI Action 2 with the magnetic protective case attached to the unit. Please make sure that the Macro Lens Detection function is enabled before usage. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-10-18
Use props
stevejusto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2661624 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-18 02:10
Thank you for patiently waiting. Yes, you may mount your macro lens to your DJI Action 2 with the magnetic protective case attached to the unit. Please make sure that the Macro Lens Detection function is enabled before usage. Thank you for your valued support.

thankyou for this information, i will now buy one.
2022-11-8
Use props
Danergo
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

With certain settings, when macro lens attached to magnetic case, you would get black edges on your video (i.e. a black screen with a circle in center with the image).
2022-11-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

stevejusto Posted at 11-8 06:57
thankyou for this information, i will now buy one.

You are very much welcome. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for always choosing DJI!
2022-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules