828 5 2022-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JAMh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4754715 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Just flying up, close to 120m limits (see 100 in the video) and suddenly the drone changed to Normal position from Manual.

I didn't touch the controller (is two clicks away from M to N) and I never put a finger on PANIC button.

Is it possible that the AVATA has a height protection system that prevents going over the limits?

See the video:

2022-10-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to connect all the components (DJI Avata, Goggles, and RC or MC) to DJI Assistant 2 consumer version and please update/refresh the firmware and have a test flight to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-17
Use props
JAMh
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-17 21:49
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to connect all the components (DJI Avata, Goggles, and RC or MC) to DJI Assistant 2 consumer version and please update/refresh the firmware and have a test flight to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

THX for the interest

All the the firmwares are the last ones.
I've read in other forums that this is normal reaching 110m when the limit is 120m.

Can u verify this info?
2022-10-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

JAMh Posted at 10-17 22:52
THX for the interest

All the the firmwares are the last ones.

Thank you for your response. We will coordinate this with our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2022-10-19
Use props
djiuser_oF6L4g3TjIAF
lvl.4
United States

My Avatar did the same thing four times in two flights at exactly 351 ft in the air and I had a 400 ft ceiling at the time
2022-10-19
Use props
JAMh
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-19 02:55
Thank you for your response. We will coordinate this with our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you.

thanks

any answer?
2022-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules