RC remote for Air2s?
1096 4 2022-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thumbs
New

United States

Any ideas/speculations when this will be officially happen?  I've seen articles it's in the works however DJI's site still states not compatable.  I am also wondering about ordering one before it officially happens will it just be a firmware update or will it be a different verson?  Any thoughts, are we looking at weeks or months?
2022-10-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

It will be a firmware update.  Just like the firmware update that made the RC compatible with the Mavic 3.  I'm sure this will help increase sales of the RC for sure.
2022-10-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there thumbs. Good day and thank you for reaching out. As of this time the DJI RC ( https://www.dji.com/rc?site=brandsite&from=nav )  is only compatible with DJI Mavic 3, DJI Mavic 3 Cine, and DJI Mini 3 Pro. Kindly please refer to the official DJI website at www.dji.com for further updates and compatibilities. Thank you.
2022-10-17
Use props
djiuser_HjQHkZKPzeY6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84911 ft
Germany

Update is released ;-) thx DJI
2022-10-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_HjQHkZKPzeY6 Posted at 10-27 00:43
Update is released ;-) thx DJI

Hi there. You are very much welcome and thank you for these information. If you have any inquiries or any concerns with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules