Panorama problem
1836 3 2022-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Holm Ström
lvl.1

Germany

Using my Ronin RSC2 and a Sony Alpha 7s3.

While try taking via Raven Eye a panorama, the gimbal falls into sleepmode after 2-4 pictures. it says:
Tilt motor overloaded. Please make sure the camera is balanced and all axes are unlocked.

The camera IS balanced and all axes ARE unlocked.

The motor hasn't more heat than the others - neraly no temperature.
Pictures from the gimbal and from the app at the end of this post.

So where could be the solution - anyone?

Gimbal

Gimbal

App

App

2022-10-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to balance the gimbal and camera and please make sure that the Ronin app prompts "Good" after the balance test is complete? Also, Check whether the camera control cable, accessories and camera do interfere with the gimbal axis arm. Lastly, press the power button twice to pause the gimbal. Manually rotate the three-axis motor to check whether the motor gets stuck. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-17
Use props
Holm Ström
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-17 21:30
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to balance the gimbal and camera and please make sure that the Ronin app prompts "Good" after the balance test is complete? Also, Check whether the camera control cable, accessories and camera do interfere with the gimbal axis arm. Lastly, press the power button twice to pause the gimbal. Manually rotate the three-axis motor to check whether the motor gets stuck. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I've tried to balance again and again and now my problem is solved. As you've said: it was (fortunately) a problem with balancing.

Thank you
2022-10-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Holm Ström Posted at 10-18 02:11
I've tried to balance again and again and now my problem is solved. As you've said: it was (fortunately) a problem with balancing.

Thank you

Great! We're glad that you have managed to isolate the issue that you experienced. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other concerns. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules